Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 10

-Aleks-:

How does this block change - tell me more about it - I don't understand something.

It seemed to me that the principle of encryption is applied there - there is a lock (randomly generated code) and there is a key (code backing to decrypt the transaction), respectively the complexity cannot change, but there are many variants.

here in less human language, where it comes from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evXh1ULnLH0
Как работает Алгоритм Bitcoin - Ecoin, как криптовалюта.
Как работает Алгоритм Bitcoin - Ecoin, как криптовалюта.
  • www.youtube.com
Ознакомьтесь с тем, что мы можем предложить именно Вам, выберите наиболее интересную для вас возможность и регистрируйтесь в нашу команду! DigiLinked (Ecoin)...

Alexander Antoshkin:
here in less human language, where it comes from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evXh1ULnLH0

Thanks for the link - at about 21 minutes it touches on a topic that interests me - it says that the software will change the encryption algorithm - but how can this be if the algorithm is the same and everyone knows it?

-Aleks-:

Thanks for the link - at about 21 minutes it touches on a subject I'm interested in - it says that the software will change the encryption algorithm - but how can this be if the algorithm is the same and everyone knows it?

The guys from hubra partially answer this https://habrahabr.ru/post/263367/ I'm working on this weight myself, I haven't figured it out yet.

Криптовалюта — как её создавать?
Криптовалюта — как её создавать?
  • habrahabr.ru
Я уверен, все знают, что такое криптовалюта, и возможно вы даже знаете, с чем её едят, и сами пользовались. В 2009 году благодаря Satoshi Nakamoto была создана всем известная Bitcoin, благодаря которой её автор заработал приличное состояние. Конечно, сразу же после появления успешной инновации на рынке появляются другие похожие продукты. Так и...

-Aleks-:

Thanks for the link - at about 21 minutes it touches on a topic of interest to me - it says that the program will change the encryption algorithm - but how can this be, if the algorithm is the same and everyone knows it?

Can you do a search?))

You can mine manually, just slowly and slowly:

https://habrahabr.ru/post/258181/

Майним Bitcoin с помощью бумаги и ручки
Майним Bitcoin с помощью бумаги и ручки
  • habrahabr.ru
В один прекрасный момент мне захотелось прикинуть, насколько быстро можно майнить биткойны вручную. Оказалось, что для майнинга используется хеширование SHA-256, а оно достаточно простое и может быть вычислено даже без компьютера. Само собой, процесс очень небыстрый и совершенно непрактичный. Но, пройдя все шаги на бумажке, можно хорошо...

Alexander Antoshkin:

the guys from hubra partially answered this question https://habrahabr.ru/post/263367/ I saw this weight myself, I haven't figured it out yet

Only read about the forced braking setting, but how it is implemented is not clear.

Dmitriy Skub:

Can you do a search?))

You can mine manually, just slowly:

https://habrahabr.ru/post/258181/

Yes, but I can't find the answer. I looked through your article and got a question - is there already a common base of tested but rejected hashes? If no, then increase of time can be explained only by repeated search of what was already found...

In fact, I think all this fuss about bitcoin is for one purpose. Because nobody's going to believe it now when they say. "You know, bitcoin is overbought." Can you believe it? Well, imagine that it is and its price is overvalued. What to do in such a case???? Right, create a buzz around it to attract the crowd and technically dump it. What do you think? I can't believe it, can you ???? It's not supposed to. Well... for the trick to work.... So I guess it's too late to mine. That's not what surprises me. The profitability of stock spikes is many times steeper than mining and bitcoin in general.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

In fact, I think all this fuss about bitcoin is for one purpose. Because nobody's going to believe it now when they say. "You know, bitcoin is overbought." Can you believe it? Well, imagine that it is and its price is overvalued. What to do in such a case???? Right, create a buzz around it to attract the crowd and technically dump it. What do you think? I can't believe it, can you ???? It's not supposed to. Well... for the trick to work.... So I guess it's too late to mine. That's not what surprises me. The profitability of stock spikes is many times steeper than mining and bitcoin in general.

Of course it's overpriced. It's not even a coin...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I mean, it hasn't been adjusted recently...

And, then, there are other instruments that have not yet overheated.

The advantage of mining is that the PC hardware can then be sold at a discount, say for 60% of its value, which reduces the risk of losing all the funds.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Of course it's overpriced. It's not even a phantom...

Funny :-)

Newspaper clipping:

Switzerland is a country open to bitcoin and other digital currencies, but at the same time the real estate market is not involved in the innovation. And so, a 36-year-old programmer and IT project manager from Zurich, Stefan Christiani, had an interesting idea, to introduce digital currency into the real estate market.

Now, if you own Bitcoin, you will be able to buy a luxury villa in Switzerland, which is not available to holders of other currencies.

Christiani took such a step in order to dispel once again established myth about cryptocurrency, namely that bitcoin is a currency for illegal transactions. In fact, it is a legitimate currency that helps to make the exchange of money much easier. He also noted that there have been cases in the world before - houses were sold for bitcoin, but for Switzerland this would be the first such case.

Notably, due to the volatility of the currency, the value of the villa will not be fixed, but will change based on the market rate of bitcoin.

Reason: