Questions from a "dummy" - page 83

Thank you.

It's like looking in a book and seeing a fig. I looked all over the championship website, but I didn't see an inscription at the bottom of the competitors' table...))

I'm trying to figure out how to save data to a file. I have written the following code:

void OnTick()
{
double BID = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID);
int FILE = FileOpen("FILE",FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV,'\t',CP_ACP);
FileIsEnding(FILE);
FileWrite(FILE,BID);
FileClose(FILE);
}

Only the last price value is saved to a file. I want the value of prices in a column. Where did I go wrong?

AUser:

I'm trying to figure out how to save data to a file. I have written the following code:

Only the last price value is saved to a file. I want the value of prices in a column. Where did I go wrong?

Make FileOpen in OnInit.FileClose in OnDeinit. Then the file will be filled while working on ticks.

Can you tell me how to change the directory of data displayed in the "Navigator"?

bubilubibubibu:

Can you tell me how to change the directory of data displayed in the "Navigator"?

What does it mean to change the data catalogue?

Zeleniy:
What does it mean to change the data directory?
The data directory is the folders with the files that are displayed in the navigator. The navigator displays the files in the folder created when the terminal was installed, and I am not happy with this.

bubilubibubibu:
The navigator displays the files in the folder created when you installed the terminal, and I don't like it.
Do you want the terminal to be overwritten by a special order?
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 для организации брокерского обслуживания / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 предназначена для проведения торговых операций на различных финансовый рынках. Терминал обладает большой базой аналитических возможностей и поддерживает более 70 различных инструментов для выполнения технического анализа

bubilubibubibu:
In the navigator displays files from the folder created when installing the terminal, and I do not like it.

You'll get the hang of it.

Actually, you can't. Unless you hack the terminal, of course.

All files must be strictly on the shelves arranged in meta-quotes. Mohammed commanded so.

Karlson:
FileOpen in OnInit.FileClose in OnDeinit.Then the file will be filled while working on ticks.
Uh... can you do it by code?) I'm quite a slow samovar.

I know it's not the right question, but I'll try.

I'm not allowed to post pictures so sorry about the hosting.

I have a WATL indicator. It dots like this:http://s1.ipicture.ru/Gallery/Viewfull/6611677.html

I tried to rewrite it on MT5. As a result when I try to put it on the graph it shows such a rubbish:http://s2.ipicture.ru/Gallery/Viewfull/6611597.html#

As soon as I switch TF 1-5 times to higher one and back the mess disappears.

Only 6 MAs are used in WATL out of other indicators. They are checked this way:

int OnCalculate (const int rates_total,      // размер входных таймсерий
                 const int prev_calculated,  // обработано баров на предыдущем вызове
                 const datetime& time[],     // Time
                 const double& open[], ...

{
   if(BarsCalculated(MA_High_periodDEV7)<rates_total || BarsCalculated(MA_Low_periodDEV5)<rates_total || 
      BarsCalculated(MA_2)<rates_total || BarsCalculated(MA_High_period)<rates_total || 
      BarsCalculated(MA_Low_period)<rates_total || BarsCalculated(MA_5)<rates_total)
     {
      Alert("Not all data of iMA is calculated. Error",GetLastError());
      ResetLastError();
      return(0);
     }

And MA calculated via MovingAverages.mqh

The source code is not posted as it is big and no one will look into it =)

My question is: Why should I get this mess and why should it disappear after reinitialization?

Reason: