Whether locking or counter positions are possible - page 13

Renat:

Gentlemen, when one of the critics brags about his practical results of conscious selection of signals, then you can listen to them.

Well, you don't even need any awareness to see that the signals rating is obviously crooked and inadequate...

Top MetaTrader 4 Signals

1. E4EX Profit per month 87%,Max. Drawdown30%

2. AUDNZD Killer Profit permonth 730%, max. drawdown22%

deleted it, it's my fault)

Andrei01:

You don't even need any awareness to see that signals rating is obviously crooked and inadequate...

Top MetaTrader 4 signals

1. E4EX Profit permonth 87%,Max. Drawdown30%

2. AUDNZD Killer Profit permonth 730%, Max Drawdown22%

I remember I was also knocking on closed gates... I was attacked by local trolls on all sides. I got banned. So be careful... locals don't like to touch the sacred cow and step on their beloved calluses

ahead of my signal with 99% profit, 9 weeks and 450% per month are these

TianYuWangGe Profit per month 2% Subscribers 1 Weeks 2 Trades 22 Profitable 77% Pips Average 190

и

MohamedBen2 Profits per month 0% Subscribers 1 Week 2 Trades 102 Profitable 98% Pips Average 120

these signals have a rating higher than....

so don't worry about it... I will work it out again.

Andrei01:

You don't even need any awareness to see that signals rating is obviously crooked and inadequate...

Top MetaTrader 4 signals

1. E4EX Profit permonth 87%,Max. Drawdown30%

2. AUDNZD Killer Profit permonth 730%, Max .Drawdown 22%

You cannot obtain the adequate rating on the basis of such data. Everyone should perform their individual analysis and create their own ratings. Metaquotes provides such an opportunity to everyone.

The rating formula is complex, so it makes no sense to make a claim based on a couple of indicators.

Renat:
The rating formula is complicated so it doesn't make sense to make a claim based on a couple of indicators.

what we see is what we rely on----

SOLAR Profit per month 0% Subscribers 0 Weeks 8 Trades 68 Profitable 56% --- this signal on page 1 mt4 real. Spent 4 weeks in minus - a couple of weeks in the +, now at zero.

Consider the signal at the top of the ranking.

Ovyx2000 Profit per month 3% Subscribers 0 Weeks 1 Trades 4 Profitable 25% -------- page 2 (in the first lines - just missed the top page ranking) even this signal in the ranking above mine ...

I can't understand complexity of formula calculation...

When ahead of my signal with 99% profit,9 weeks and 450% in mo , Profit factor: 264.08 Math expectation: 590.79 USD stand such....

Renat:
The rating formula is complex, so it makes no sense to make a claim based on a couple of indicators.

And what is the point of complicating and confusing the formula if it only leads to distorted results? Why make such a mess?

The main parameters, clear to all and logical, this is as stated in the signal header, profit per month and max. drawdown ...

and the other parameters are needed for a finer sorting as long as the overall consistency of the ranking is maintained...

And Metakvot's commercial benefit is incomprehensible to raise less quality signals in the ranking, displacing more profitable and less risky signals on the back burner.

ProstoTak:

Question to those who work on NET accounts.

For example.

1 lot in buy is closed by 1 lot in sell.

Let's say the round robin commission is 5 euros.

What is the total commission?

Is it fair that the company for example takes 10 euros for the full round of 1 lot in buy and 1 lot closing this buy with sell? Moreover, the commission for Gross accounts is only 5 euros for the closing of the 1st lot in buy.

And what about you?

Our guys do not take commission for a round, we buy with ask, and sell with bid. And that's it, no commission.

PS GROSS NET differ from each other only when withdrawing funds from the account, the first you pay taxes yourself, in the second they are already deducted when withdrawing (but you need to consider the jurisdiction, if you respondent of Russia and the account in the Ukrainian bank, it is better to have a GROSS to avoid double taxation, if the jurisdiction is all right, and NET can not bother).

Andrei01:

And what is the point of complicating and confusing the formula if it only leads to distorted results? Why bother to make a mess?

The main parameters, clear to all and logical, this is given in the title of the signal, the profit per month and max. drawdown ...

and the other parameters are needed for a finer sorting, while maintaining the overall consistency of the ranking...

And Metakvot's commercial benefit is incomprehensible to raise less quality signals in the ranking, displacing more profitable and less risky signals on the back burner.

So your arguments are not entirely correct either. More profit implies more risk, which is not reflected in the historical drawdown. I do not need to see signals of 1000% if they are gone in a week. And the drawdown is different for everyone and depends on the size of the deposit.

zfs:

So your arguments are not entirely correct either. More profit implies more risk, which is not reflected in the historical drawdown. Why should I see signals of 1000%, if in a week they will not be at all. And the drawdown is different for everyone and depends on the size of the deposit.

And you divide the profit per month by the maximum drawdown and get a normalized criterion for all cases.
Reason: