Question for MATHEMATICS - page 10

I'm also a zero - and I'm not going to use them

Mathemat >> :

No, it's the Jurica code. There are ways to change it slightly - it's open source. And as for the strategy... Yeah, that's right, of course. That's the first thing to think about.

Thanks for the tip. It's not that simple.

Mathemat >> :

I'm also a zero - and I'm not going to use them

Kohonen is good at classification as many people write, so I thought it would be good for my idea. I need a programmer to code in exchange for the idea, if it passes your test.

FOXXXi >> :

I need a programmer in exchange for the idea, if it passes your test.

A perfect example for this thread. Then someone wonders how cheap Integer is coding. Cheap is still very cool compared to the crowds of such "traders". You can still buy something for "cheap" in a shop, but what can you buy for "ideas"? To feed on the Holy Spirit?

And if the idea does not pass the test (as usual), i.e. its value is zero, will you pay the programmer decent money for his work?

FOXXXi >>: ... If it passes your test.

My tests are getting more and more complicated as time goes on, alas. I'm currently preparing an article exploring what some of the report header parameters need to be in order for the system to be considered robust (or rather, profitable). The task is not at all trivial.

Mathemat >> :

I am currently preparing an article exploring what some of the parameters of the report header should be to make the system robust (or, more precisely, profitable). The task is not at all trivial.

Drop the relaxation, go and write! It's already half a year you are intriguing us, but we are still staring at the wonders of optimization.

Or you, like Landau, can't write without a woman's attention? :))

Mathemat >> :

My tests are getting more and more complicated as time goes on, alas. I'm currently preparing an article exploring what some of the report header parameters need to be in order for the system to be considered robust (or rather, profitable). The task is not at all trivial.

And how are you doing on the front?

It will be interesting when the article comes out!

The question and the task is not the easiest one (

Good luck ! In this not an easy task.

It's really a philosophical question...

granit77 писал(а) >>

Drop the relaxation, go and write! You've been intriguing for half a year now, and we continue to stare sheepishly at the wonders of optimisation.

Or you, like Landau, can't write without female attention? :))

Need a boost? :))

Mathemat >> :

My tests are getting more and more complicated as time goes on, alas. I'm currently preparing an article exploring what some of the report header parameters need to be in order for the system to be considered robust (or rather, profitable). The task is not trivial at all.

"One should not multiply a thing unnecessarily."

The system is profitable if the profit factor is greater than one, if the expected payoff is positive. Another question is what is the real value of this profitability. But there is nothing non-trivial here.

timbo >> :

A perfect example for this thread. Then someone wonders how cheap Integer is coding. Cheap is still very cool compared to the crowds of such "traders". You can still buy something for "cheap" in a shop, but what can you buy for "ideas"? To feed on the Holy Spirit?

And if the idea doesn't pass the test (as usual), i.e. its value is zero, will you pay the programmer decent money for his work?

>>Don't confuse Integer with Mathemat, I addressed to him, he says everything in Russian in his personal page. And what can you buy for "ideas"? - Here you're wrong. You can collect ideas and then shit all over them and take them to absurdity, and accuse the customer of schizophrenia in their mass use.

Reason: