Whether locking or counter positions are possible - page 11

trora:
By the way, admins know the statistics - how many demo signals were lost on mt4 and mt5... If the admins wanted to tell you, they would display the statistics.

If the admins wanted to tell you, they would have shown it in the statistics.

If they did, they would display them in the statistics. You are no stranger to being banned. Soon you'll be as clean and white as Michael Jackson.

Note that signals from real accounts are overwhelmingly in the top.

Demo signals have to try hard to get into a good place in the ranking. And upstarts with a couple of successful trades (as a couple of comments above basically said) do not have a normal chance to rise.

At the moment we have a huge base of signals, which is increasing every day, and we can choose more stringent conditions for the ranking.

In any case, each trader should independently analyze the characteristics of each signal, watch their history of deals in the terminal through the amazing function "display signal history on charts" and use the filters.

Who seeks, will always find.

Renat:

Whoever is looking will always find it.

It would be nice if there was a signal and there were subscribers to that signal, so that the signal would be reflected in the signal history of the provider.

abolk:

It would be nice -- if there was a signal and there were subscribers to that signal -- for that signal to be reflected in the provider's signal history.

Renat:

He who seeks, he will always find.

Renat, pay attention to the suggestion.

The same proposal I wrote in the Service Desk application 2013.11.26 08:28, #894611

But unfortunately it was closed without a solution.

For all the signals (including leaked ones) are now managed by the author. And that means lies.

I understand that not cleaning up the thousands of leaked signals will reveal unsightly statistics...

But if that is the reason for delaying this decision (so as not to lose gullible investors), then of course it is better not to show plums.

sergeev:

I understand that thousands of signals that were not cleaned up will expose unsightly statistics...

In principle, you can forget the old "trial and error" and "signals from the service's infancy period" and start saving the signal statistics with the provider from some future date.

Then the existing signals will be put in order.

And the future signals - before irresponsibly exposing them, the Provider will think several times "is it worth spoiling his statistics", because the profile cannot be changed.

abolk:

It would be a good idea - if there was a signal and there were subscribers to that signal - for that signal to be reflected in the provider's signal history.

Even if there were no subscribers. If there was a public signal, it should somehow be publicly displayed in the profile, even after the signal has been moved to private.

TheXpert:
Even if there were no subscribers. If there was a public signal, it should somehow be publicly displayed in the profile even after the signal is transferred to private.

I agree with that too.

At least there should be a table of statistics.

The quality of customer filtering depends on the stage of service development

Of course, you can tighten the screws to the limit, but then they will remain in their infancy

With statistics in the dynamics it is possible to make the right decisions, but otherwise it will always be a list of wishes, including reasonable of course

Mischek:
The quality of customer filtering rigour depends on the stage of service development
Made it up yourself?

Renat:

Note that in the top there are overwhelmingly signals from real accounts.

Can you tell me what this signal is doing in the top?
Reason: