Whether locking or counter positions are possible - page 8

artmedia70:

The apple is left with two halves, not one whole. So in the positive loca you are blinded by a mathematical approach. And there is a different approach and other reasons.

I can give you another example. Woman+vibrator and woman+man.

I can't even imagine which one is the loc... I hope netting is the second one. Because I don't want to think that everyone on mt5 is masturbating...

artmedia70:

I can also give you an example. Woman+vibrator and woman+man. (maths and not maths)

More on that point, please. I can feel my interest in loki waking up

how the topic has been revived...

Quiet everyone... Shhhh... Don't... Or they'll send everyone away. We'll talk about how every year on December 31st my friends and I...

MigVRN:
It's scary to even imagine what the loc... I hope netting is the second one? Because I'd hate to think that everyone on the mt5 is masturbating...
I meant trading should be approached with a soul like a woman, not be a dumb calculating vibrator. The woman is a bear already posted in the humour with interest.

artmedia70:
What I meant was that you have to approach the trade with a soul like a woman, not be a stupid calculating vibrator. The woman bear has already posted in humour with interest.

Now I get it. It really depends on the people.

Some people have a clear approach - either with one or the other.

And other people have both with one and the other (and sometimes their vaatchet to this mother) + it is not known in advance when what you leave. In short, romance.

MigVRN:

Now I get it. It really depends on the people.

Some people have a clear approach - either with one or the other.

You don't know when you may leave one or the other. It's all romance.

those mt5 (no locks) are either or...

And mt4 (with locks) is some kind of fuss... right?

Armen:

you mt5 (no locks) is either or...

and mt4 (with locks) is a fucked up thing... right...?

It seems so... So, using locs is a great sin - it's immoral and immorally wrong.

ZS: Hmmm... I was just thinking - in the age of the Holy Inquisition, locke would probably have been burned for it? :)))

Asked a simple question, accused of being senile.

Artem, who told you that this is the whole strategy? Next, you build a grid, there is averaging. I've simplified the task for those who say we can do it without locks.

This strategy works better than any indicator strategy. The robot has been running on real account for more than a year and yields a stable 100+% annual profit with clear and understandable risks.

Well, I repeat: is it difficult to implement simultaneous opening of positions in different directions with the same lot, without locks?

P.S. I do not need criticism, gentlemen, you answer for your words, you said that the lots can always be rewritten, so rewrite it.

And at your leisure think, pressing buy that you buy (if you buy at all), pressing sell that you sell. And whether these operations are really the opposite and add up to 0.

Before accusing someone of ignorance, think about it, maybe you are at the beginning of the path?

buy and sell is like black and red... only it's better because there are no zeros...

but if you bet on black and red then you have like 2 bets... but in the end it's still 0

Reason: