Interesting and Humour - page 3867

khorosh:
Yes, everyone who makes good money on forex is going to hell, so it's safer to drain. Or donate the winnings to orphanages).

Archpriest Andrei Efanov:

... Money earned by financial speculation is like money earned by gambling, and that is a sin. If you want your conscience to be calm, try to earn money by your honest work.

Protodeacon Sergius Shalberov:

It was bitter to look at all this in powerlessness, but at the same time I had a spiritual experience: BIRGE is ANTI-CHRAM!
If the Christian church is the House of the Living God, the Stock Exchange is a temple of Satan!
People pray there too, you should have seen it!
But to another deity!

If you go to the basics - to sacred texts, in the Bible we do not find an explicit ban on the stock and Forex (probably because it was not formalized in the form of organized activity), but most of the explanations (as easy to check by simple google) boils down to the fact that"speculative capital formation is difficult to consider a God-pleasing activity" and then usually cited to justify that speculative trading is an expression of greed and greed, with reference to Psalms 23:1, Timothy 6:6-10, Ecclesiastes 5:9, Hebrews 13:5-6, Luke 12:15, Colossians 3:5, condemning covetousness, such as this, "Having food and clothing, let us be content with that. But they that desire to be rich fall into temptation and entrapment, and into many reckless and harmful lusts, which lead men to calamity and destruction; for the root of all evil is covetousness " - essentially trading is equated with gambling, while the need for work as natural gain is stressed (Eph. 4:28, Thessalonians 3:10-12, Proverbs 31) -But we hear that some of you are reckless, doing nothing. Forsuch we exhort and persuade by our Lord Jesus Christ towork in silence and eat their bread, but in Islam, for instance, as everybody knows, the bank loans are forbidden...

So it is strictly forbidden for believers to trade in Forex. If they do so, they serve Satan. I think that writing expert advisers is also a support for Satan's forces.

Interestingly, if we turn to the foundations of Soviet morality (which came to replace Orthodoxy as the basic ideology) we find similar judgments in favour of working in factories, and condemnation of any form of speculation. Anyone who supports the Soviet ideology (as well as Christian morality) should immediately stop any activity in this direction and leave this forum.

transcendreamer:

...All those who support Soviet ideology (as well as Christian morality) should immediately cease all activity in this direction and leave this forum.

Heh heh. You can't get rid of them that easily, they're here on a mission to save our souls, heroes of morality and ethics.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Heh heh. You can't get rid of them that easily, they are here on a mission to save our souls, heroes of morality and ethics.

It is noteworthy that even not trading at Forex, but exchanging currency in exchange office of bank, a believing Christian or follower of Soviet system and morality can automatically commit a sin, as he/she can get unearned profit in the form of exchange rate difference from currency exchange transaction, in this case, he should either immediately cancel the operation or choose the exchangers so as not to make a profit, i.e. at a loss, because there is no essential difference between the work of the exchanger and the broker, except for the leverage, swaps and method of recording transactions... The next thing is to be consistent and refuse to use credit cards or other payment systems abroad, as we know very well that transactions are settled several days before the final settlement under MPS rules and there may also be a positive exchange rate difference in favour of the client.

transcendreamer:

It is noteworthy that even not trading on Forex, but exchanging currency in a bank's exchanger, a believing Christian or a supporter of the Soviet system and morality may automatically commit a sin, as he may receive unearned profit in the form of exchange rate difference from a currency exchange transaction, in this case, he should either immediately cancel the operation or choose the exchangers so as not to make a profit, i.e. at a loss, because there is no essential difference between the work of the exchanger and the broker, except for the leverage, swaps, and the method of recording the transactions... Further, you need to be consistent and refuse to use credit cards and other payment systems abroad because transactions under MPS rules, as we well know, take several days before the final settlement and there may also be a positive exchange rate difference in favour of the client.

Fortunately, I am an atheist and I know in advance that I will burn in hell, so these problems do not bother me anymore).

khorosh:
Fortunately I'm an atheist and I know in advance that I'm going to burn in hell, so I don't care about those problems anymore).

They don't take atheists to heaven or hell.( Don't be fooled.

- I have a chain of births ahead of me, which will result in me appearing to the world as the Prince of Wales.
Yes, though it won't be for a couple of hundred years, in the twentieth century. That's what Mr. Cagliostro promised me. That's why my present existence is of no importance to me.

- It does for me! I will be a cat in the future. That's why every hour is precious to me. And I don't understand why we're stuck in this miserable little town! (с)

khorosh:
Fortunately, I am an atheist and I know in advance that I will burn in hell, so I don't care about those problems anymore).

What kind of AD - what kind of blue flame if you are an atheist.

Maybe the blue flame of a crematorium gas burner - then a few minutes of fire at most, if you specify cremation in your will, instead of going to the worms.

Quick and beautiful, you can also ask to scatter the ashes in the field, or dump them in the river. As an atheist, there is no need to carry ritual food to the grave on parents' day, these are also elements of faith.

An Orthodox cross over an atheist grave would be blasphemy and an insult to atheists and believers alike.

Perhaps it is better to be a Prince or a Cat in the next life.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

What kind of AD - what kind of blue flame if you are an atheist.

Maybe the blue flame of a crematorium gas burner - then a few minutes of fire at most, if you specify cremation in your will, instead of going to the worms.

It is quick and beautiful, you can also ask to scatter the ashes in the field, or throw them into the river. As an atheist, there is no need to carry ritual food to the grave on parents' day, these are also elements of faith.

An Orthodox cross on an atheist grave would be blasphemy and an insult to atheists and believers alike.

Perhaps it is better to be a Prince or a Cat in the next life.

After death is pronounced, the brain lives for another 40 days, supplying you with videos. So, it's best to have a cremation bequeathed after that time, just in case, what the hell. And if you make it to 2045, there's a chance to immortalise yourself and start a virtual life in the bowels of your computer or on a thumb drive if your son wants to.

- I need your advice as a man.
- Go ahead.
- Got it, thanks.

Today is the day of the Russian Navy. Congratulations to all those who have served in the Navy! After graduating from UPI, I served for three years as head of radio technical service on a floating missile base. Today my daughter returned from holiday in Gelendzhik and brought me 100 grams of grape vodka, the taste and aroma was amazing. I remembered that smell. In 1970 the crew of our ship took part in harvesting wine grapes in Sevastopol. And in 1971 our ship relocated to Kamchatka, almost circumnavigating South America.

khorosh:

Today is the day of the Russian Navy. Congratulations to all those who have served in the Navy! After graduating from UPI, I served for three years as head of radio technical service on a floating missile base. Today my daughter returned from holiday in Gelendzhik and brought me 100 grams of grape vodka, the taste and aroma was amazing. I remembered that smell. In 1970 the crew of our ship took part in harvesting wine grapes in Sevastopol. And in 1971 our ship relocated to Kamchatka, almost a round trip around South America.

Hi!

Good job the crew took part in the grape harvest, that the ship was transferred to Kamchatka...

And in general, happy holiday, colleague! I didn't wear epaulettes directly. I was head of RTS, a naval tugboat, auxiliary fleet.

But once I helped to repair R-654 on... "bugele"-
Reason: