MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 20

IvanIvanov:

My agent activity dropped to zero after the site update - is this normal?

And another question - does the amount of history on the computer affect agent activity?

And does MT have to be logged in at least on the demo account for agents to work?

The agents pump up the history on their own, the terminal is not needed for the agents to work.

It would be cool to add this feature to the list of agents in the "Comments" account so that it would be possible to tag them according to the type of processor, not according to their comments, then if they for example reinstall the Windows and take everything down, it would be possible to understand that it is time to reinstall the agents or to give a beer to the most active friends:-) so we don't have to remember who has what CPU or IP, especially since we're mostly dynamic...

Interesting:
The agents pump up the history on their own, the terminal is not needed for agents to work.

Thanks for the reply, the agents seem to have started to work, but they are sluggish, but never mind.

Another question, should the terminal be switched on or is it the same? And when I reboot the computer, will the work of agents be restored?

IvanIvanov:

Thanks for the reply, the agents seem to have started to work, but they are sluggish, but never mind.

Another question, should the terminal be switched on or is it the same? And when I reboot the computer, will the agents work again?

If you mean cloud agents, they have their own manager; they don't care about terminal activity; cloud agents can be updated automatically; rebooting the PC does not interfere with agents.

Interesting:
If you mean cloud agents, they have their own manager; they don't care about terminal activity; cloud agents can update automatically; PC restarts don't interfere with agents.

I tried it, I'm shocked.

Installed agents on my kid's computer, I'm going out to my friends this week...

Why is the activity so low, is it always Friday?

And how do you expect the statistics for agents to be broken down by month or by week?

Urain:

Better do not cut off, but punish by subtracting a certain number (which number to subtract will be determined by experience).

That way the bad results will retain information about the evolution of the system. Thus you will simply lower the area of bad results but retain the topography.

In your case, if Genetics gets into a bad area, it is difficult to get out of there, as there is no information where to move, all the bad results equal -1. This is a plane that has no preferred points.

The idea on paper is to multiply by the coefficient of the cube root of the number of deals to reduce the direct influence.

MathPow(TesterStatistics(STAT_DEALS),0.33333)

IvanIvanov:

I tried it, I'm shocked.

Installed agents on my kid's computer, I'm going out to my friends this week...

Why is the activity so low, is it always Friday?

And the statistics for agents, can it be broken down by month or by week?

Why new agents are more active, is it testing? :-)

Is it reasonable to put two or three agents on one core?

Because I've put eight agents on four cores...

IvanIvanov:

Does it make sense to put two or three agents per core?

Because I've put eight agents on four cores...

It's best not to, although if you put a few, make it no more than two.

Agents' work statistics will be extended, with load and earnings charts.

It will be possible to stop agents directly from the list of agents on the website, change their schedule or uninstall them.

Comments on agents will also be included.

Check out http://cloud.mql5.com - we will soon be launching a distributed resource sales network for all. There will be a release in September along with the launch of the payment system.

This will increase the number of agents in the network by orders of magnitude.
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!
Reason: