Where can I get a visa or mastercard that is able to recieve mql fund withdrawls as an American citizen?

I have tried 7 cards.  Debit cards from different banks, credit cards and a prepaid debit master card.  Everything fails. Webmoney is blocked in this country also. Thank you for your help.

Vic:
I have tried 7 cards.  Debit cards from different banks, credit cards and a prepaid debit master card.  Everything fails. Webmoney is blocked in this country also. Thank you for your help.

You are not a seller, you can't withdraw non-earned funds from your MQL5 account.

What are you trying to withdraw?

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are not a seller, you can't withdraw non-earned funds from your MQL5 account.

What are you trying to withdraw?

I provide tester agents and get paid that way.  Since they removed paypal I can not withdrawl the money and have had to remove the tester agents from all my computers as a result.  I need a way of removing the funds.  paypal is gone, webmoney is blocked in this country and no credit card works for withdrawls in America.  America is the largest provider of tester agents but now we will all need to remove them since we cannot withdraw the funds.

Vic:
I provide tester agents and get paid that way.  Since they removed paypal I can not withdrawl the money and have had to remove the tester agents from all my computers as a result.  I need a way of removing the funds.  paypal is gone, webmoney is blocked in this country and no credit card works for withdrawls in America.  America is the largest provider of tester agents but now we will all need to remove them since we cannot withdraw the funds.

Contact the Service Desk, since this is a financial issue.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I already have, they were of no use.  can't help

This is why I'm here, to see if the community can help since the Service Desk can't.  I'm hoping an American has been able to do a credit card withdrawl.  If one has, they can help the rest of us with the same problem.

I read on another thread to try Transferwise. 

Vic:

I read on another thread to try Transferwise. 

Promotion and/or advertising of services is not allowed in this forum, so stop posting such links.

This is ridiculous that you cannot provide a method for withdrawals for the US.  Since we can't get our funds I advocate that ALL US PROVIDERS OF TEST AGENTS REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR SYSTEM

Danica Annechino:
This is ridiculous that you cannot provide a method for withdrawals for the US.  Since we can't get our funds I advocate that ALL US PROVIDERS OF TEST AGENTS REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR SYSTEM

This is the main thread about paypal:
Paypal Withdrawal not Available

for information.

• www.mql5.com
I can't withdraw money to paypal. Is this temporary...

Eleni Anna Branou:

Dozens of us have done so, Eleni.

This is a very real problem, particularly for those running agents. I don't think your quick response to Vic inferring he's an idiot and not even a seller, is particularly helpful. 

The correct response is "You're right. There is no way for a US citizen to withdraw money other than to run agents until you hit $3,000 and request a bank transfer"

Should only take us just a quick 4+ years to accrue that. <rolling eyes>

Scott Marshall:

Dozens of us have done so, Eleni.

This is a very real problem, particularly for those running agents. I don't think your quick response to Vic inferring he's an idiot and not even a seller, isn't particularly helpful. 

The correct response is "You're right. There is no way for a US citizen to withdraw money other than to run agents until you hit $3,000 and request a bank transfer"

Should only take us just a quick 4+ years to accrue that. <rolling eyes>

Hello Scot, since I am a simple member like you and not an employee of Metaquotes/MQL5.com, I cannot deal with financial issues and the best thing I can suggest is to contact the Service Desk.

I wish I could solve such issues myself, but I don't.

Reason: