Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 107

Delete this post.

Dear support  ,I have some questions.1. If my Equity is $1000, and provider equity is $5000 , the the ratio will be 1/5= 0.2 . If the provider suddenly withdraw $4950 , his balance become $50.  The new Ratio will be $1000/ $50 = 20 .  It will be dangerous for my account . What should I do if this happen , and I do not know that the provider withdraw almost all his balance. 2. If the ratio is 0.1 , the the provider deal a sell of 0.01 lot , then  my account will copy how much lot ? Will it be round up to minimum 0.01 lot ?

luong quang dung #:

Dear support  ,I have some questions.1. If my Equity is $1000, and provider equity is $5000 , the the ratio will be 1/5= 0.2 . If the provider suddenly withdraw $4950 , his balance become $50.  The new Ratio will be $1000/ $50 = 20 .  It will be dangerous for my account . What should I do if this happen , and I do not know that the provider withdraw almost all his balance. 2. If the ratio is 0.1 , the the provider deal a sell of 0.01 lot , then  my account will copy how much lot ? Will it be round up to minimum 0.01 lot ?

Yes in all questions.

There is no way to know in advance that the signal provider will withdraw most of his/her balance.

Reason: