Average advisor cost - page 5

Didn't mean to intrude, but I couldn't resist... :)

Let's say there's a query (T3 and no algorithm yet) and a price is offered.
Why no code?
;)

... There is no such thing as the cost of something. There is only the price, how much someone is ready to pay for something and how much someone is ready to sell it for. If you are interested in a particular custom EA, then write a specification and post it on getafreelancer.com, for example. You will find out who is ready to do this for how much. I doubt that you will buy a ready-made EA that brings money somewhere.

zhuki >>:

Нет это не работа, а впаривание . Я даже переговоров не буду вести.

You will still be negotiating until you understand what the customer wants from you. And when you do, you will obviously tell him: "It's too easy, I won't do it, look it up in the kodobase. Do you think he will come back to you if you are too lazy to do it? And the customer wanted you to write the program, since he approached you. I think he looked at your profile first, he searched the Internet, and he thinks his idea is brilliant. Maybe it is genius. Is it my problem to judge his ideas? Or maybe he just has no time to spend the money and prefers to order rather than search the internet. Or maybe I have to teach him the basics of the stock market? But that's a whole other story. My job is to write codes. And my time costs money. And if I am asked to write an EA based on a single muving, I will do it anyway. The Client will grow and if he likes my work, he will ask to write a more complex EA tomorrow, and then some more. Because that's what the client wants, and I don't know what brilliant ideas are floating around in his head.
I don't know what brilliant ideas are floating around in his head. So, when you say - this EA is worthless, it's better this way and that way, then you are trying to sell them. Because you don't really have what is better.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Richie, why the fake conspiracy? It's not like we're discussing these companies here or that we're going to.

But if you had written "but in A...ri they cheat with kotirs" it would be a clear breach of rules, even in spite of pseudo conspiracy.

Ps, you've already blurted it out.

valenok2003 >>:

Переговоры вы всё-равно будете вести, пока не поймёте, чего же от вас заказчик хочет. А когда поймёте, вы, очевидно, ему ответите - это слишком просто, я за это не возьмусь, поищите в кодобазе. Как вы думаете, обратиться ли он к вам ещё раз, коли вам через губу переплюнуть лень? А заказчик-то хотел, чтобы ему программу написали именно вы, раз он обратился к вам. Думаю он сначала ваш профиль посмотрел, поискал в интернете, и он считает, что его идея гениальная. А может она и есть гениальная? Разве мои проблемы оценивать его идеи? А может ему просто деньги девать некогда и он предпочитает заказать, чем искать в интернете. Или я должен обучать его основам игры на бирже? Но это уже совсем другая статья. Моё дело коды писать. А моё время денег стоит. И если меня попросят написать советника на основе одного мувинга, я всё равно напишу. Клиент вырастет, и если ему моя работа понравится, завтра он попросит написать уже более сложный советник, а потом ещё. Потому что этого хочет клиент и я не знаю, какие гениальные идеи бродят в его голове.
А впаривание - это когда вам продают не то что вы хотите купить, а то что вам хотят продать. И когда вы говорите - вот этот советник ничего не стоит, лучше вот-так и вот этак, то вы и занимаетесь впариванием. Потому как того что лучше у вас на самом деле нет.

In a criminal law exam.
- Can you tell me what cheating is?
- It will be, Professor, if you fail me.
- How? Explain.
- Under the penal code, deception is committed by someone who takes advantage of another person's ignorance to cause harm to that person.

Choomazik >>: Пс, ты уже проговорился.

I don't get the hint. No, I am not accusing Alpari of that. I just suggested that we should only use conspiracy when there is a real need for it.

There is no ban on mentioning the names of brokerage companies. There is only a ban on discussing them.

Urain >>:

The man wants a bicycle and you offer him an aeroplane. But he wants a bicycle...
Look at the ads. That's selling and cheating.
The customer's wish is the law.

Вот есть предположим запрос (Т3 и алгоритма пока нет) и цена преложена.
Почему нет кода?
;)

The request is now a year and a half old. I think this problem has long since been solved.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Richie, why the fake conspiracy? We are not discussing these companies here and we are not going to. But if you had written "but in A...ri they cheat with cotiers", it would be a clear violation of the rules, even despite the pseudo conspiracy.

Mathemat, I personally have no complaints to Alpari, I just don't want to advertise, although what advertising can I do :)
Gotta hand it to this forum, its creators and contributors, it is indexed very quickly.
-
None of the programmers have answered my question so concretely, so there's a reason for that, but I'll wait.
Specific means the amount.

Mathemat >>:

Запросу уже полтора года. Думаю, эта проблема уже давно решена.

Turns out you didn't. Or the price wasn't right? Or no experience?
;)

Reason: