Economic calendar - page 9

lazarev-d-m:
I figured it out - only the flags that are in the calendar are displayed, and if you click add all events when EURUSD is active, they are successfully added and will continue to be displayed in the tester, unfortunately I have not had time to check whether they are recognized in the tester or only in normal trade mode, on Tuesday I think I will be able to check, only strange why this feature is implemented and why there is no way to add them to the history, maybe a vote to do? ))))
You can prepare a file and read the news from it. Also very interesting practice. ))

tol64:
You could prepare a file and read the news from it. Also very interesting practice. ))

Yes, I'm trying, I'm getting ready

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1380

Пример работы с CSV файлом, как с таблицей
Пример работы с CSV файлом, как с таблицей
  • votes: 10
  • Denis Lazarev
  • www.mql5.com
Написал CSV файл для того, чтобы записать туда экономические новости, но столкнулся с проблемой, что Терминал при работе с CSV не различает строки, а точнее их номер. Потому решил поделиться своим решением данной проблемы

For anyone interested in this topic - I'm currently preparing an article on news trading. Coming soon, so to speak

Vladix:
For anyone interested in this topic - I'm currently preparing an article on news trading. Coming soon, so to speak.
very much looking forward to

Vladix:
For anyone interested in this topic - I'm currently preparing an article on news trading. Coming soon, so to speak.
Very interesting. At last. )))

Vladix:
Too bad it's so late, I'm almost done with my news grail)))), but better late than never

lazarev-d-m:
Sorry it's so late, I'm almost done with my news grail)))), but better late than never
Maybe we'll learn something new. It's my own, but it wouldn't hurt to develop it further either. And what if my own grail suddenly ceases to be the case. )))

tol64:
Maybe we'll learn something new. We have our own, but it wouldn't hurt to develop further, either. What if ours is not a grail all of a sudden. )))
I build them using my own EA, which I have at the Championship, but I make mistakes, open only at news time, not like at the Championship, trailing stops, like at Vladix, only to my taste, and reversing, up to 3 times, because false entries sometimes, and sometimes just a "volatile flat", and I think about pyramiding, that is, the increase in position as profits increase

lazarev-d-m:
... i.e. building up the position as the profit increases
A very good addition would be. I've been using it as well. (True, I had to go even further later. ))

tol64:
It would be a very good addition. I also use it. Really had to go even further afterwards. ))
Martingale?
Reason: