[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 276

borilunad:

Check out the indicator in CodeBase DailyPivotPoints! I think it will help you! Good Luck!

Thanks, I will take a look at it.

Can you please tell me how to set something like environment variables so that all your codes can be kept in one place and all instances of the MT4 terminal use them? Thank you!

tara:
Can you please tell me how to set something like environment variables so that all your codes can be kept in one place and all instances of the MT4 terminal use them? Thank you!
Through symbolic links (you will find programs that create these links at the link). One of the variants: in one of the terminals you make the expert folder work, and all the other terminals will have a link to the work folder instead of the folder with the same name. In this variant, don't forget that if several terminals work in on-line mode, they will have a single log-file.

Thank you, it works quite well.

I don't understand why Metacquotes doesn't reveal a way to solve this problem at the terminal parameter level.

tara:

Thank you, it works quite well.

I don't understand why Metacquotes doesn't reveal a way to solve this problem at the terminal parameter level.

Alexei, can you give me some advice? Thank you! Posting here and deleting above:

Can you please tell me where and how I can install a second terminal from my broker into my own notebook, so that it doesn't interfere with the normal operation of the 451 bild terminal, as I have to wait for the 482 to debug? If in the know! Thank you!

We all come from the land of the Soviets... I would be honoured.

tara:
We all come from the land of the Soviets... I would be honoured.

Thank you! Read just above!

Boris, I haven't tried different versions of the terminal for the same server :)

But judge for yourself: version 451 has one order available, while version 482 has 8.

I wouldn't combine the incompatible ones.

borilunad:

I don't need it, so I'm not interested in how to do it. Do a search and see what you can find! Good luck!

What makes you think you can find out the Bid? The search on the forum here is strange, it is not clear how to put a query.

alsu:

There is a ticks.raw file in /history/servername/ folder, from there you can theoretically get both Bid and Ask symbols from Market Watch for a short time before the current moment. Do a forum search in this direction... I can't say anything specific about the data storage mechanism in that file from memory.

Thanks! I'll chew on it there. But there's probably a nuisance that I can't run the EA on the tester using this method.
Reason: