Errors, bugs, questions - page 894

tol64... Те, кто кричали мне, что: "Так всю жизнь просидишь и не начнёшь торговлю на реале!", успели уже несколько счетов слить. Так что, смеётся тот, кто смеётся последний. )))

tol64: Well then it would probably be more correct: "He who leaks last laughs at those who were laughed at, those who leaked last, before they themselves leaked." ))))

In that case, I would clarify the pun. "The one who laughs last is the one who leaks last".

Yedelkin:

In that case, I would clarify the pun. "The one who has the last laugh".

Doesn't he who doesn't quit last have a laugh? (All right, let's move on, there's been a lot of flubbing. ))

tol64: Isn't the last person who doesn't get the last one laughing? OK, let's move on, there's been a lot of flubbing. ))
Whoever thinks he won't go last laughs until he actually does. I agree that it's a lot of flubber.

Yedelkin:
Anyone who thinks they "won't suck last" is laughing until they actually suck last themselves. I agree that it's a flub.

Well, that's why it was funny at those who shouted and mocked: "You'll sit there your whole life without ever starting to trade on the real market", showing their self-confidence and encouraging others to go into action without being prepared and emphasizing the fact that this is the only way to learn how to trade profitably.

What I'm trying to say is that there's no need to rush. The tester is designed to test everything correctly (if you know how to do it correctly) and verify the profitability of this or that idea. There are of course exceptions for some difficult to formalize ideas, but they are out of the way when the goal is to automate the process completely. If it cannot be implemented even in the Strategy Tester, then what is the point of starting real trading? If the goal is not achieved, you will not really lose, because you will not even start.

The proverb says that the last one who laughs does not laugh at the failure of others, but at their previous laugh. At their self-righteousness and their bad quality of mocking the purpose of others. ))

In the tester:

I record the information in the comment to the pending order. If it then closes on a stop or profit, my comment is overwritten by tp x.xx or sl y.yy

If an order is closed by a stop or profit in MT4, [tp/a] or [sl/a] will be added to the comment

On 5 why is my comment overwritten?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Yedelkin:
Did you see anything in the log files?
RL 2 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:03:50 Abnormal termination
FQ 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:02 EURUSDD, PERIOD_H1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
GM 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:02 EURUSDD, PERIOD_H4: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
FI 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:02 EURUSDD, PERIOD_D1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
ND 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:03 GBPUSDD, PERIOD_H1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
KP 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:03 GBPUSDD, PERIOD_H4: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
FL 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:03 GBPUSDD, PERIOD_D1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
JH 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:03 USDJPYD, PERIOD_H1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec

QH 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:12 USDJPYD, PERIOD_D1: ERROR synchronizing history!!!

I may change TFs or change pairs on a chart - the terminal stops working. There is something like this in logs.

iTC:
FQ 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:02 EURUSDD, PERIOD_H1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
GM 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:02 EURUSDD, PERIOD_H4: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
FI 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:02 EURUSDD, PERIOD_D1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
ND 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:03 GBPUSDD, PERIOD_H1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
KP 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:03 GBPUSDD, PERIOD_H4: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
FL 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:03 GBPUSDD, PERIOD_D1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec
JH 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:03 USDJPYD, PERIOD_H1: history synchronized within 0.1 sec

QH 0 TradeChaos (USDJPYD,H4) 00:04:12 USDJPYD, PERIOD_D1: ERROR synchronizing history!!!

I may change TFs or change pairs on a chart - the terminal stops working. There is something like this in the logs.

Most likely, the Expert Advisor generates a critical error. For example, division by zero or use of incorrect index.

Start the Expert Advisor in debug mode through F5 and carefully read logs.

Renat:

Most likely the Expert Advisor is generating a critical error. For example, division by zero or invoking a wrong index.

Run Expert Advisor in debug mode with F5 and read logs carefully.

Thank you.

iTC:

I may change TFs or change pairs on a chart - the terminal stops working. There is something like this in the logs.

Try to run the Expert Advisor on MetaQuotes-Demo and perform the same manipulations. The logs do not show unusual symbol labels. Maybe there is something wrong with this broker's history. ..Unfortunately, I didn't find your initial question, but it seems that the question was about possible reasons of Abnormal termination.

An order is opened with a magik. This magic is then transferred to the trade and the position. Then when the position is closed at profit or stop, the magic number is not transferred to the closing order.

How do I know the profit of the position if I go through the trades using the magician? The closing trade does not go there because it does not have a magik.

Reason: