Errors, bugs, questions - page 893

G001:
There are no errors in the log, and it doesn't even matter. All the tests are correct, that's what matters. And the fact that in live trading it plummets at the same rate, and then the test for the same period and the real trading chart are multidirectional and do not coincide.

Sometimes it seems like you're doing everything right, and then it turns out to be wrong. ))

What do you expect? There are synthesised ticks in the tester. Everything moves differently in real time. Even a test on a demo account would show the difference with the tester.

tol64:

Sometimes it seems like you're doing everything right, and then it turns out to be wrong. ))

What do you expect? There are synthesised ticks in the tester. Everything moves differently in real time. Even a test on a demo account would have shown the difference with the tester.

Why do you need such a tester then? I don't have time to waste years with live tests on demo.

I don't want to prove or justify anything else. I'm sure the MC knows how to get such pictures. And I asked a rhetorical question. Why do they allow that?! I don't expect an answer, I know the answer:

"We know better than you what you need"© 2012MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 для организации брокерского обслуживания / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 предназначена для проведения торговых операций на различных финансовый рынках. Терминал обладает большой базой аналитических возможностей и поддерживает более 70 различных инструментов для выполнения технического анализа

G001: There are no errors in the logbook, and it doesn't even matter.
Don't jump to conclusions. You yourself have recently cited code in which there is not a single line that shows errors in the log. And now you claim that "there are no errors in the log". So how do they (errors) appear in the magazine, if you do not display them?

G001:
Why do you need such a tester then? I don't have time to waste years with live demo tests.

I don't want to prove or justify anything else. I'm sure the MC knows how to get such pictures. And I asked a rhetorical question. Why do they allow that?! I don't expect an answer, I know the answer:

"We know better than you what you need"© 2012MetaQuotes Software Corp.

It takes years to succeed in any business.

//---

I've been struggling with a masterpiece for three years and still haven't made it as it should be. Those who shouted at me that: "You'll sit here all your life and you won't be able to start trading real money", they've already lost several accounts. So, he who laughs last laughs. )))

tol64... Those who shouted at me that: "You'll sit there all your life and never start trading real money!", they've already lost several accounts. So, he who laughs last laughs. )))
Sorry, a pun occurred: "He who is the last to lose laughs" :)

Yedelkin:
Sorry, there's a pun: "He who leaks last laughs" :)

I don't think those who are leaking have much to laugh about. ))

tol64: I don't think those who are leaking have much to laugh about. ))
That's true, but until you're the "last one" to leak, you can laugh at previous leakers. That's what the pun is about :)

My MT5 on Windows 8 is unstable. It stops working when switching timeframes. And this is observed if there are custom indicators in the template. With built-in indicators, there is no such a thing. =( Has anybody had such an error? How to fix it?
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Я не буду перечислять все новые возможности и особенности нового терминала и языка. Их действительно много, и некоторые новинки вполне достойны освещения в отдельной статье. Вы не увидите здесь кода, написанного по принципам объектно-ориентированного программирования — это слишком серьезная тема для того, чтобы просто быть упомянутой в контексте как дополнительная вкусность для кодописателей. В этой статье остановимся подробней на индикаторах, их строении, отображении, видах, а также особенностях их написания по сравнению с MQL4.

iTC: My MT5 on Windows 8 is unstable. It stops working when switching timeframes. And this is observed if there are custom indicators in the template. I don't have it with built-in indicators.
Do you see anything in the log files?

Yedelkin:
That's true, but until you've leaked the 'last one' yourself, you can laugh at previous leakers. That's what the pun is about :)
Well, then it would probably be more correct: "Those who are laughed at last are the ones who were laughed at, those who leaked last, until they themselves leaked." ))))
Reason: