FK! Help. Can't acces purchased indicator

So I logged in here using a google account and purchased an indicator

WHen I go to download onto my terminal, it asks for my mql5 password.

I don't know what that is because I logged in from a google account!! I've followed the 'forgotten password' protocol, it says it sent a recovery link to my email, but my email has nothing!! Nothing in my junk, spam or inbox!! 

Process Patience:

I don't know what that is because I logged in from a google account!! I've followed the 'forgotten password' protocol, it says it sent a recovery link to my email, but my email has nothing!! Nothing in my junk, spam or inbox!! 

google account?
is it possible to login to here using google account?
never knew about it ...

According to my experience - you should be registered here to post on the forum and to buy any indicator (and no any google can help in it)..

I think - you can write to the service desk and they will evaluate/investigate the situation - the link to the service desk is on your profile:

Process Patience:

Hey there! I have the exact same issue as you! Have they answered you yet?

Thiago Cruz:

This is weekend now. Besides, I am not sure that he was reading my reply related to the service desk.

There are the articles related (and there is nothing about any google account in it):

----------------

Tips for Purchasing a Product on the Market. Step-By-Step Guide - the article  

How to buy a Trading Robot in MetaTrader Market? 

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931 

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Thiago Cruz:

I think he was kidding, because it is impossible to buy anything on this portal without mql5.com account.

Do you have your login and password as Thiago Cruz , right? And you are buying/posting, selling, doing everything as Thiago Cruz, right?
And he is doing everything as google ...

I think, the service desk will evaluate the situation and help in this case.

Process Patience:

Yes, you can write to the service desk.
If it will be some problem (or the service desk will not reply for the several days starting from Monday for example) - let me know here, and I will write to the service desk asking them to help you.

Sergey Golubev:

There are the articles related (and there is nothing about any google account in it):

----------------

Tips for Purchasing a Product on the Market. Step-By-Step Guide - the article  

How to buy a Trading Robot in MetaTrader Market? 

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931 

No he was not kidding, I am logged in here now with my Google account and I don't have a password for the website. You see Thiago Cruz there, because that's my google accounts login. I've also tried loggin in the terminal with my google password, but it doesn't work. When I try to recover my password from here and have it sent to my email, it is not sent.

Hello guys

please is the MQL5 community in active during weekends? As i just purchased an indicator but logging into MQL5 community to activate it, isn't responding.

help please.

Retin:

Hello guys

please is the MQL5 community in active during weekends? As i just purchased an indicator but logging into MQL5 community to activate it, isn't responding.

help please.

If you registered here so not a problem to buy or use anything from here.

Thiago Cruz:

No he was not kidding, I am logged in here now with my Google account and I don't have a password for the website. You see Thiago Cruz there, because that's my google accounts login. I've also tried loggin in the terminal with my google password, but it doesn't work. When I try to recover my password from here and have it sent to my email, it is not sent.

So, this is for the service desk too.

Reason: