Errors, bugs, questions - page 2039

Yury Kulikov:
Maybe if you move the lines with mql, an example from my practice:

Pure mql, no dll or anything

The code is exactly the same in the two examples

I have this problem, all functions to access time sessions and indicators(CopyLow, CopyBufer, etc.), always return -1, deleted history, updated quotes did not help, what can it be?

Комбинатор:

In-house or in-house DND and redraw on MouseMove event while pulling.

I can't get rid of lag 100% of course, but I can get rid of it 99%.

Thank you, through MouseMove, it really is smooth.

A100:

And in what way does MouseMove essentially differ from a millisecond timer? At that, the parameters MouseMove (x, y) are not used.

Myself I do not understand a basic difference in comparison with timers. Probably, developers will explain.

Yury Kulikov:
Maybe if you move the lines using mql tools, an example from my practice:

Yuri, this must be in MT4? In MT5 it won't work so smoothly - there seem to be many new entities/streams introduced there, which the terminal synchronizes including when drawing.

Can you tell me how MacOS users download and install products from the Market? In the terminal, as you know, the Market tab doesn't work. And in the browser, as the man complains to me, when I click the download button, it asks if the terminal is installed (it answers yes, but how it can be defined there under Wine - I have great doubt), and then nothing happens. Anyway, both methods don't work - one, so to speak, because of a confirmed unsolvable problem, the other - ostensibly working.

Stanislav Korotky:

In MT5 you can't do this smoothly - there seem to be many new entities/streams that the terminal synchronises, including when rendering.

Through mouse events it is smooth exactly in MT5.

fxsaber:

Through mouse events smoothly exactly in MT5.

I have mouse event video on two platforms. Smooth as long as there are no calculations in the code, if there are calculations like mine, then smoothness is lost

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I have a mouse event video on two platforms. Smooth as long as there are no calculations in the code, if there are calculations like mine, then the smoothness is gone

Yes, noticed the MT5 slowness on the video. Most likely the calculations on MT5 are heavier.

fxsaber:

Yes, noticed the MT5 slowness on the video. Most likely the calculations are heavier on MT5.

No, most likely a slightly different graphics processing algorithm. No work lags on mt4, but there are problems with five. It is especially noticeable when working with multi-window graphics.

A100:

And how is MouseMove fundamentally different from millisecond timer in this case? I don't use parameters of MouseMove (x, y). I assume that smoothness is due to a small number of graphical objects. For example, in MetaTrader 4, I looped a script and it somehow worked even faster

MouseMove(x, y, key) parameters are used. The cursor position and mouse click are determined, the main line is moved by mql, not by the capabilities of the terminal interface, i.e. the program monitors the position of the cursor relative to the line, not the line movement. Simultaneous movement of lines is provided by the fact that the coordinates of the main and dependent lines change synchronously.

Stanislav Korotky:

Yuri, this is probably in MT4? In MT5 it will not be so smooth - there seems to be a lot of new entities/streams introduced, which are synchronized by the terminal during drawing as well.

No difference, it works the same in MT4 and MT5.

Reason: