Errors, bugs, questions - page 869

paladin800:
It would be interesting to hear an opinion on this topic.
There has always been (and still is) a question of how to choose among the results of optimizing an Expert Advisor, which parameters to use for trading. Of course, everyone has their own criteria of acceptable risk, profit, etc. After reading the article, I decided to filter optimization results according to the following scheme.
I transfer results to excel; filter 1 - show profit more than 0, filter 2 - drawdown no more than 30%, filter 3 - show profit factor no less than 1.5. Then I select the result with the highest profit and such parameters are used for testing.
It would be interesting to hear (briefly) some other opinions concerning the selection of a result after optimization.
Optimisation is a selection of parameters, hence - what happened in the past does not mean what will happen in the future.

FAQ:

In this case, it is better to leave the word capture instead of "zahoplenie", because its semantic translation is passion, admiration for something: "Vimkuti capturing trading ryvnyh".

The word rіven (level) here is also out of context, as it rather denotes not a line, but a standard of living, for example.

It would be more correct to write :

Show trading lines (trading lines)

Involve the capture of trade lines (linii - in the classical translation)

Notused:

Ukrainian. Should be "Involve the capture of trade lines".

Please tell me how to get it right after all.

avoitenko:

A rather large part of the text in the "Parameter" window remains untranslated into Ukrainian. Here is an example:

And this is the case in almost every tab.

And it is advisable to rename "Parametri" to "Settings", as this window is named in the main menu:

Or vice versa, but to keep the same name.

One more wish: that on F1 to open not English but Russian-language help. Russian is closer to Ukrainian than English.

Yes, I have this problem with the translations, a lot of them are out of sync. Unfortunately we do not have enough resources to update translations for all the languages in the terminal.

Regarding F1, it is unlikely that anything will change. The help language is tied to the installed interface language. If there is no help in the selected language, English help is displayed by default.

konung:
Notused:
Please tell me how to get it right.

"To impose the trading level".

Google Translator in this case does not lie. And in general, if the sentence is correctly constructed (you can check in Word document), you can throw in the translator will translate in most cases correctly.

Urain:

"Invoke the capture of the trading lines".

Googling translator in this case does not lie. And in general, if the sentence is correctly constructed (you can check in Word document), you can throw in the translator will translate in most cases correctly.

That's how I see the translation matches the google.

Show trading lines

Showing trade linelines

FAQ:

That's how I see the translation matches the google.

Show trading lines

Activate the trading lines.

Rustam what do lines have to do with levels. Level unambiguously translates as "level".

In English there is the word level, how do you get a line from it?

Out of context, whatever, no one will use it anyway. The main thing is that at least the spelling is correct.

In MT4 there was a currency symbol in the top left hand corner of the chart. In MT5 there is no such thing. When there's only one chart and it's stretched out, it's kind of uncomfortable. (Of course, there is in the blue box just above, where the account number and broker name is. Maybe bring it back, eh?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Способы привязки объектов - Документация по MQL5

Try Ctrl+H

Rosh:

Try Ctrl+H
Thanks, it's just that by default it's kind of weird without it.
Reason: