Errors, bugs, questions - page 596

Lizar:

From the CopyXXXX help:

We are only talking about Expert Advisors and scripts. It does not work for indicators?

Seems to be working)

There was a problem with Copy - data request over "max bars in window" setting is considered erroneous and not executed...

Swan:

It seems to be working)

Well, everything seems to be working as written for me too ). Just an inaccuracy in the help?

taki from the Copyhelp .The indicators are a little different

При запросе данных из индикатора, если запрашиваемые таймсерии еще не построены или их необходимо загрузить с сервера, то функция сразу же вернет -1, но при этом сам процесс загрузки/построения будет инициирован.

Lizar:
Well, everything seems to be working as written ). Just an inaccuracy in the help?
I assume the problem (raised by me above) is because there are no ticks at the weekend, I'll wait for the ticks to arrive to clarify.

Swan:

taki from the Copyhelp .In indicators it is a little bit different

Ok.

Urain:
I assume the problem (raised by me above) is due to no ticks at the weekend, I will wait for ticks to arrive to clarify.

OK, we'll wait.

Urain:
I assume the problem (raised by me above) has to do with no ticks at the weekend, I'll wait for the ticks to arrive to clarify.

There, that's it. I've managed today to get an indicator to display my data even without ticks. 10 symbols + 10 timeframes for each !

Everything works adequately and without problems. No need for any ticks.

sergeev:

There, that's it. I achieved today that even without ticks the inductor was displaying its data. 10 symbols + 10 timeframes for each !

Everything works adequately and without problems. No need for any ticks.

Something strategically super secret, or just a tease?

Urain:
Something strategically super secret, or just a tease?

it's nothing secret - i redid the CCFp at the request of forum 4.

I'm just showing you where to dig. - The problem is the missing data in the buffers. This is exactly what you need to handle and reset the missing bars in the EMPTY_VALUE on the buffer.

That was the only way to help - tight control. I struggled with it for a long time until I realised it was the buffer nonsense.

sergeev:

It's no secret - CCFp was redesigned at the request of forum 4.

Put the beta out there :) see and advise.

it's just an indicator. it's a pity that no one on forum 4 wants to give any sensible ideas on how it can be used for market analysis.

the source code is 8 mqh files. so ex5.

Files:
CCFp.ex5  50 kb
Reason: