RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 15

Mendikero:

Man, it took me a whole hour just now to make sure that this pair of indicators does NOT REFERENCE! But it is necessary to fix the highs and lows of both indicators, otherwise at a large scale they will float due to the appearance of new lows and highs on the displayed section of the chart on the screen.

I started the 1-minute chart and watched for an hour without looking at new candlesticks, immediately drawing vertical lines where there is a crossover between the RBCI and the TTF. Not a single crossover has shifted!

I repeat: MUST FIX THE MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM OF BOTH INDICATORS TO GET REASONABLE NON-EXISTING RESULTS!

Ok, I will check again.

And you dear topicstarter, do not leave the "sinking ship" for now, because you are the "captain" of it.

And as you know, the captain is either the last man off the ship or the last man on the ship :)

Oh, you're like children.

Look how you should be deduced.

We put a couple of indices on the screen, let it be for speed on m1, wait a little time and put one more pair and see the difference

Here is a picture - yellow line - beginning of observation

I think everything is clear. It only redraws TTF. - Rob Rob should be shamed for a week. In order not to litter Kodebase with such "rubbish".

olyakish:

We put a couple of indices on the screen, let it be for speed on m1, wait a little time and put another couple and see the difference

I think everything is clear. It only redraws TTF. - Rob Rob should be shamed for a week. In order not to litter Kodebase with such "rubbish".

I wanted to enjoy the sweet fruits of illusion and self-deception :)

And you ruined everything.

fozi:

I wanted to enjoy the sweet fruits of illusion and self-deception :)

And you have ruined everything.

"cats have to know how to cook".

Overdrawn turkeys can only be judged by testing and cannot be judged by historical data. So maybe it's not all bad.

faa1947:

Overdrawn turkeys can only be judged by testing and cannot be judged by historical data. So maybe it's not all bad.

The cat is still disgusting no matter how you cook it ))))

faa1947:

Overdrawn turkeys can only be judged by testing and cannot be judged by historical data. So maybe it's not all that bad.

So I was just testing online on a real game.

It draws the shit out of me.

fozi:

So I was just testing online on a real game.

It's a fucking drawer.

Then what's the problem?

You run it through the tester and get a result that looks nothing like the picture. If you need the real picture of the re-drawing indicator, you may start one more buffer in the indicator where you save the calculations of the last bar and shift it. That is what you draw. This is the real view of such an indicator. If you want to see it that way.

I don't need such indicators

fozi:
I don't need such indicators

then there's a lag, is that necessary? There's no need for lag.

Indicators are not needed at all as they usually have nothing to do with the quote. I have posted the calculation results several times.

olyakish:

We put a couple of indices on the screen, let it be for speed on m1, wait a little time and put another couple and see the difference

I think everything is clear. It only redraws TTF. - Rob Rob should be shamed for a week. I hope they will not litter Codebase with such "rubbish".

Thanks for the interesting way, checked it myself - yes, TTF repaints. I started to dig, why does it not redraw with direct observation and marks? It turns out that its signals remain in place and the line does not move a millimeter until you restart the terminal or click the "Refresh" button. After which its line is immediately corrected. This is not good.

I have now started the terminal for an hour and let it accumulate signals from the real account and then I will mark them all and refresh the chart - I wonder to what extent and most importantly - where the TTF readings will shift. I want to know if it is suitable for online trading or it only draws well on history. If its signals are wrong more often or have too much time lag, then TTF will be wasted. But if the error is within one or two candles - then it can still be used, because on the history it gives signals very early - a few candles before the real price movement.

Reason: