Errors, bugs, questions - page 597

Urain:
I assume that the problem (raised by me above) is related to the fact that there are no ticks at the weekend, I'll wait for ticks to come, I'll clarify.

This is the case, if at startup the indicator is not displayed, then at the first tick after startup everything works,

But since there are no ticks at the weekend, there is no first tick either.

Did you notice that MT makes two calls to Calculate when starting?

so on the first start the indicators may not be ready yet (although on my tests near the end of the bar pass the values start to come in). but on the second start the values are already there.

Interesting:
To the developers.

After switching to the new build (555), the terminal has stopped saving the position (correct activity status) for "Tools", "Market Watch", "Tester" and"Data window".

After the terminal has been closed and opened again (not minimised, but closed) everything outside the main form disappears. As I understand, terminal thinks for some reason that trader did without these things. I have to go to menu and turn everything on again (good thing is that at least location is remembered).

The "Navigator" is located, as always, along with the charts in the main form window, it's OK.

The OS is Win XP32, Bild 555, I have two monitors. On one main window (on which navigator and charts), and on the second all above mentioned ("Tools", "Market Watch", "Tester" and "Data window").

PS

I can't say anything about x64 and other OSes, I have no possibility to check it on two monitors.

The bug has been fixed. The change will be in the next build.

tol64:

Decided to look at one of my old developments and... Can you tell me what this error means?

---

Initialization of the Expert Advisor is successful. When I try to open the info panel, I get a surprise. Where to look for the reason? ))

Write to Service Desk and attach the code, please. Includebuild number, OS, bit rate. (Thank you.

ALozovoy:
Write to servicedesk and attach code, please. Includebuild number, OS, bit rate. Thank you.
Oh, thanks for the reply. I was beginning to think my post had sunk into the depths of the thread)). I'll write to servicedesk tonight. Need to significantly shorten the code to make it easier to search.

tol64:
We need to shorten the code considerably to make it easier to find.
It would be nice, but the main thing is not to lose reproducibility.

sergeev:

it's just an indicator. it's a pity that no one on forum 4 wants to give any sensible ideas on how it can be used for market analysis.

The source code is 8 mqh files. so ex5.

Thanks alexei, i will be testing it.

alexx_v:
Thanks, Alexey, I'll be testing it out.
Alas, I don't see it in the list of custom indicators.
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Я не буду перечислять все новые возможности и особенности нового терминала и языка. Их действительно много, и некоторые новинки вполне достойны освещения в отдельной статье. Вы не увидите здесь кода, написанного по принципам объектно-ориентированного программирования — это слишком серьезная тема для того, чтобы просто быть упомянутой в контексте как дополнительная вкусность для кодописателей. В этой статье остановимся подробней на индикаторах, их строении, отображении, видах, а также особенностях их написания по сравнению с MQL4.

alexx_v:
Alas, I can't see it in the list of custom indicators.

Maybe you need to update your terminal?

In fact, double click on the file.

alexx_v:
Alas, I don't see it in the list of custom indicators.
version with synchronisation of higher TF currencies
Files:
CCFp.ex5  51 kb
Reason: