Errors, bugs, questions - page 601

x100intraday:

In principle, it is possible to give in to oneself and agree to make the most recent drawings not on the last fractal, which is still doubtful and may be redrawn, but on the minus first one. But to me it is a typical example of a crutch, which happens to accumulate in one's own code, but which, if possible, should not exist.

It's not a typical crutch, it's sound logic.

Doesn't it bother you that all the indicators change their value on the zero bar? MA/Stoch/RSI/ and all the other ones that are drawing curves.

But for some reason it's the fractal you're after... Just understand that a zero bar for a fractal is the same as an early bar for all other indicators.

If your logic says otherwise - we shouldn't display all zeros, it's nonsense.

sergeev:

it's not an example of a crutch, it's the common sense behaviour of logic.

Doesn't it bother you that all the indicators change their value on the zero bar? MA/Stoch/RSI/ and all the others that are drawing curves.

But for some reason it's the fractal you're after... Just understand that a zero bar for a fractal is the same as an early bar for all other indicators.

If your logic says otherwise - we shouldn't display all zero bars at all.

I do not understand what the zero bar has to do with it? Perhaps, on it all indicators change their values, but what does it have to do with fractals (the most recent of which are built not on the zero bar, but on the minus-third bar), and what does it have to do with graphical TA-constructions with a dance from the zero bar? If I was mistaken and didn't declare it clearly, I'm correcting: it's not about "curves" like stochastic, smoothing and oscillator-like indicators, but about TA constructions using graphical objects like FiboTimeZones, FiboFan, Andrews Pitchfork... I don't know about your republic, but in our autonomous district we do such constructions according to the fractals that have been formed and precisely fixed, no null bar was mentioned here.

And now imagine: you have a false fractal on the -2nd bar, using it and the previous one you discard the FiboTimeZone in the future. The nearest significant line will be number 2 and the market may reach it quite soon - before the fractal correction occurs - and all the consequences follow from here. If we take a step back and build the newest constructions with -2nd and -1st fractals, they will be guaranteed, but very often they will be too obsolete and therefore absolutely useless (not counting lines 3, 5, 8, etc., but they will not be as important as 2, as the classic says).

And all this is just a particular example of the problems...

sergeev:

it's just an indicator. it's a pity that no one on forum 4 wants to give any sensible ideas on how it can be used for market analysis.

The source code is 8 mqh files. so ex5.

Thanks for the translation of CCFp. As for ideas: http://forex.kbpauk.ru has Semyon Semenych's corner, it's all there.

I'm afraid to be intrusive - I'd like the source code....

x100intraday:

I do not understand, what does zero bar have to do with it? Let all indicators change their values on it, but what does it have to do with fractals (the most recent of which are built not on the zero bar, but on the minus-third bar), and what does it have to do with graphical TA-buildings with dances from the zero bar? If I was mistaken and didn't declare it clearly, I'm correcting: it's not about "curves" like stochastic, smoothing and oscillator-like indicators, but about TA constructions using graphical objects like FiboTimeZones, FiboFan, Andrews Pitchfork... I don't know about your republic, but in our autonomous district we do such constructions according to the fractals that have been formed and precisely fixed in their places, no null bar was mentioned here and I personally would not even think of worrying about changing of someone's indicator values on it.

And now imagine: you have a false fractal on the -2nd bar, using it and the previous one you discard the FiboTimeZone in the future. The nearest significant line will be number 2 and the market may reach it quite soon - before the fractal correction occurs - and all the consequences follow from here. If we take a step back and build the newest constructions with -2nd and -1st fractals, they will be guaranteed, but very often they will be too obsolete and therefore absolutely useless (not counting lines 3, 5, 8, etc., but they will not be as important as 2, as the classic says).

And this is just an example of the problems...

Look at the code of a fractal, the second fractal bar has the dependence on the zero bar, if you do not like the redrawing, work on the third fractal bar (it has the dependence on the first one, which is not redrawn in any way).

Urain:
Look at the fractal code, the second bar of the fractal has a dependency on the zero bar, if you do not like redrawing, work on the third bar of the fractal (it has a dependency on the first one, which is not redrawn in any way).
That's the point of asking to replace the old version with the new one, setting it to default for the called handle. It's not a request for help with algorithm - I've done everything myself, but I think it's necessary to make fixes in the terminal distribution itself.

x100intraday:
This is the point of asking you to replace the old version with the new one by setting it to the default for the called handle.
Which one do you want, the one that redraws the second bar or the one that doesn't?

Urain:
So which one do you need, the one that re-draws the second bar or the one that does not?
I need the one without re-drawing. For me personally I have solved the problem, see the addendum to the previous post.

x100intraday:

I do not understand what the zero bar has to do with it? Let all indicators change their values on it, but what does it have to do with fractals?

Hello there. don't you know how a fractal counts? on the left is two bars and on the right two bars. the rightmost bar may change. and as a consequence, the fractal itself may disappear too.

x100intraday:
That's the point of asking to replace the old version with the new one, setting it to default for the called handle. It's not a request for help with algorithm - I've done it myself long ago, but I think it's necessary to make fixes in the terminal's distribution itself.

What fix? It has always worked and will always work.

there is no error in this redraw from bar zero.

Most likely, the user fractal should be corrected so that it would draw from zero bar instead of the first.

sergeev:

What correction? It has always worked and will always work.

there is no error in this redraw from zero bar.

Most likely, you need to fix the custom fractal, so that it draws not from the first bar but from the zero bar.

And who needs untimely and unreliable fractals? And what is the disadvantage of the version without re-drawing?
Reason: