Errors, bugs, questions - page 455

Well, even though there are ticks, I have RTS-9.11, GAZR-9.11 and the same series tickers, the download function from MetaQuotes constantly returns a Load failed error. Any ideas? I've opened charts, the data is there, but for some reason it is not available to the indicator.

Even by common characters, like currencies of majors, some problems with getting data. I try to load data by calling CheckLoadHistory(symbol, tf, (datetime)SeriesInfoInteger(symbol, tf, SERIES_TERMINAL_FIRSTDATE)), CheckLoadHistory - copied from documentation. Wrote a simple script that shows SERIES_TERMINAL_FIRSTDATE and SERIES_SERVER_FIRSTDATE. On the server the data from 1993.05.12 is supposedly available, but in the terminal it is only from 2007.05.04. So how do I push the uploads?

By the way, what is the difference between Bars and SeriesInfoInteger(Symbol(), PERIOD_CURRENT, SERIES_BARS_COUNT)? What does the synchronization sign returned by SERIES_SYNCRONIZED mean? Right now it's returning true and I don't have the data I need on the server in the terminal.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту - Документация по MQL5

marketeer:

The server supposedly has data from 1993.05.12 available, but the terminal only has data from 2007.05.04. So how do I push the download?

Maybe it's a global limitation on the number of bars in the terminal?

No, it costs 100,000 (one hundred thousand).

P.S. Once again I note that on the Alpari demo the data is being downloaded. I am worried about the behaviour of methaquot server in the first place because there is apparently a situation where you can not manage the download from the terminal - and then how to be in the championship? ;-)

marketeer:
Well, even though there are ticks, I have RTS-9.11, GAZR-9.11 and the same series tickers, the download function from MetaQuotes constantly returns a Load failed error. Any ideas? I've opened charts, the data is there, but for some reason it is not available to the indicator.

Please give me enough code to reproduce the situation (run in a couple of clicks and see).

Renat:
Please give me enough code to reproduce the situation.
I'll try to extract it now. So far I can state that during the whole day of trying to download GBPUSD D1 the number of available bars in the terminal has increased from 1000 to 1700 - this is for 2004, though I remind you that the server reports that it has since 1993. I.e. it's slowly downloading something, but without any diagnostics.

Can you please tell me if there is any way to enumerate Periods and Simbol in the loop. I need to collect statistics for all currency pairs and timeframes in one script, to duplicate a block of code more than 200 times is not wise if there is another possibility ?

TheXpert:

I tried CharArrayToString with CP_UTF16, but it feels like it is not supported. Maybe another code page is needed?

Question to developers - in help it is written, that those pages which are not in standard constants, can be added manually. Are all of them supported or not?

_____Life_Line:
I need to collect statistics for all currency pairs and timeframes in one script, to duplicate a block of code more than 200 times does not make sense if there is another possibility ?
The loop is done using for or for example while.

sergeev:
цикл делается с помощью for или например while

This is all fine ... but the loop is enumeration of values of concrete variables of concrete types ... we can even say the whole intervals of values of type from and to ... in this case we have unclear values, of unclear type which again it is unclear how to enumeration ... Well for example How to set the time frame ... from what to what ... how to set a condition ... again how to set a new value for (type(?) time = ? ; time<= ?; time ?(? - expression defining the jump to the next pair or timeframe)) ...

Reason: