Errors, bugs, questions - page 45

Interesting:

So in my testing it does too, but in the demo it doesn't, which is the funny thing (and I can't figure out why. I think the tester should take the swaps from the symbol settings).

So logically the Alpari server does not count swaps, if I understand correctly?

probably

On MetaQuotes Demo swaps sometimes count and sometimes not - 0, although the trade has been hovering on EURAUD for several days.

Valmars:
On MetaQuotes Demo sometimes swaps are counted and sometimes not - 0, although the trade has been hanging for a few days on EURAUD.

I mean the same thing, I have 20 trades already covered on Alpari, two more positions hanging around.

Not a single trade has swaps, although during testing everything is counted successfully!

Interesting:

No swaps on any of the trades, although in testing it all counts well!

Swaps are modelled in testing, just like everything else....

Kos:
In testing, swaps are modelled like everything else....
Well that's understandable. What is not clear is why there is no swap accrual in the demo...

Interesting:
Well, that's understandable. I don't understand another thing, why swaps are not calculated on the demo...
I have not seen it in the demo since yesterday, although they were counted normally before, maybe there is a bug in the terminal in the latest builds

Interesting:
Well, that's understandable. What's not clear is why no swaps are accrued on the demo...
I assume that swap accrual is optional from server side, although in properties of the symbol is specified size of swaps, and intelligible answer can give only MQ

Prival:

Problems again.

Immediately went to look at the access points. Was connected to

Point 1 - it was greyed out, i.e. stopped and no data was coming into the terminal.

Switched to

Point 2 - manually, the quotes were loaded immediately.

If terminal polls access points every 30 minutes, it turns out that there is a chance to hang for 30 min and not receive quotes, while they're coming...

Please exclude such a situation, terminal should not react to such a situation once every 30 minutes ... or let us rescan the network, so we can somehow programmatically do it, no data over 30 seconds, I run "rescan network" ...

1. Are you connecting through a proxy?

2. What did the connection indicator in the terminal show when you did this?

3. Attach the terminal log for today.

alexvd:

1. Are you connecting through a proxy?

2. What did the connection indicator in the terminal show when you did this?

3. Attach the terminal log for today.

1. no.

2. Point 1 was grey, the others were green. when I switched manually, they were all green.

Files:
20100714.rar  2 kb

Prival:

2. Point 1 was grey, the others were green. when I switched manually, they were all green.

Did the terminal show a loss of connection?
Reason: