Errors, bugs, questions - page 394

Keys (flags) must be in front of the compiled file name.

mql5:
Keys (flags) should be before the compiled file name.

So, when the path to the encrypted file is in quotes, it is after the compiled file, and when it is in triangular brackets, it is before it?

Integer:

So, when the path to the encrypted file is in inverted commas, it is after the file being compiled, but when it is in triangular brackets, it is before it?

When I run mql5.exe without parameters, I get usage. Where it is explicitly stated that the name of the file to be compiled should be last.
The reason is that it is compiled in quotes, while triangular brackets specify the path relative to the MQL5+"\include" folder.

mql5:
When launching mql5.exe without parameters, it shows usage. Where it is explicitly stated that compiled file name must be last.
The reason is that it is compiled with quotes, while the triangular brackets specify the path relative to the MQL5+"\include" folder.

Let the inluder be specified in inverted commas.

This is how it works:

string s;
   s=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_PATH)+"\\mql5.exe";
   s=s+" ";
   s=s+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Scripts\\sInstallerTestScript.mq5";    
   s=s+" /i: ";
   s=s+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Scripts\\z\\IncInstallerTest.mqh";   

The path to the inculdator is specified after the path to the compiled file, which is not consistent with the mql5.exe help.

This, in accordance with mql5.exe help, does not work:

string s;
   s=s+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Scripts\\z\\IncInstallerTest.mqh";        
   s=s+" ";
   s=s+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Scripts\\sInstallerTestScript.mq5";    

Note: Incudnik in duplicate: in Scripts/z (to check with quotes) and Include/InstallerTestInclude (to check with brackets).

It cannot compile with parentheses in any way. Neither like this:

s=s+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Include\\InstallerTestInclude\\IncInstallerTest.mqh";        
   s=s+" ";

Neither like this:

s=s+" ";
   s=s+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Include\\InstallerTestInclude\\IncInstallerTest.mqh";        

Integer:

With brackets, no way to compile at all. Neither:

Try this

s=s+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5";        
   s=s+" ";

mql5:

Try this

When opening a meta file using the command line, can you tell me how to pass a line number so that the file is immediately moved to that line when it is opened?

mql5:

Try this.

It didn't work.

Found an extra space
   s=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_PATH);
   s=s+"\\mql5.exe /i:"+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5 ";

Yay! It's working!

mql5:
Found an extra space.

and on the meta-editor (just above question) more tips please.
Reason: