Errors, bugs, questions - page 392

Integer:

Didn't do that, just unbuckled and first turned. A strange phenomenon then. Doesn't make any difference anyway, I'm guided by transaction history.

I want to be understood correctly. The deal (and order) history is fine, as I've already written, there is a comment in the order. But when I look at trading using the Expert Advisor in real trading (on demo), I see empty lines in comments on positions and I start to analyze if I have messed up as there should be a comment on position reversal. It turns out no, it is the terminal's problem.

I may ask the question another way: what should I do if the Position Over comment appears in the comment box in the "Trade" tab when a position reverses?

Valmars:
I can ask the question in a different way: what should be done to make the Position Over comment appear on the 'Trade' tab when a position is turned?

If handheld we open a Buy 0.10 position with the comment "New position". After that we make a Sell 0.20 trade with the comment "Upheaval Sell - XXXX" / "Position Over".

If after all of the above, we see the position Sell 0.10, but without comment or with the comment that is not "Upheaval Sell - XXXX" / "Position Over" (but for example "New position") - Please feel free to send a request to the SR.

Developers will make appropriate changes to the server logic and you look to the new build of the server side will work as it should.

Interesting:
It didn't change before, either, until the good people asked for it. It's just that somehow everyone has forgotten about the coups.
Well, if it was just forgotten, it needs to be corrected, but if there are deeper reasons, it needs to be explained.

Valmars:
Well, if they just forgot, they need to be corrected, and if there are deeper reasons, they need to be explained.
I personally asked for the comments to be changed after averaging (more than a year ago, back on the old forum), maybe someone else did too.

Interesting:

If handheld we open a Buy 0.10 position with the comment "New position". After that we make a Sell 0.20 trade with the comment "Upheaval Sell - XXXX" / "Position Over".

If after all of the above, we see the position Sell 0.10, but without comment or with the comment that is not "Upheaval Sell - XXXX" / "Position Over" (but for example "New position") - Please feel free to send a request to the SR.

Developers will make appropriate changes in the server logic and you look at the new build of the server side, everything will work as it should.

Exactly as you described, everything happens (position remains uncommented). I did this check five minutes before the end of trading, then took a bath and then decided to write here. When the market opens, everyone will be able to see for themselves.

2011.05.22 00:54:05 Core 2 genetic pass (1, 1328782907736207) tested with error "cannot load expert"
What is this error? I think the Expert Advisor is in place

Build 448, 450. Windows XP 32bit. iCustom does not work, there is rubbish in indicator buffers.

MONTEGRO:

Build 448, 450. Windows XP 32bit. iCustom does not work, there is rubbish in indicator buffers.

Which one is it?

MONTEGRO:

A team of telepaths is already dealing with your problem.

MONTEGRO:

Look at indexing direction of received array, maybe it needs to be expanded.
Reason: