Suggestions for promoting the MT5 platform to the masses

Who has a suggestion on how to promote MT5 to the masses?

After numerous discussions with many brokers - I have concluded that they are waiting for Metquotes to do this (even though they have bought the platform).

We have a lot of smart, sensible traders, coders and other people associated with trading, partnership - well do not we come up with a common way to promote the beloved MT5 platform to the masses.

Close MT4 for a couple of months for maintenance

server:

Can't we all work together to promote the beloved MT5 platform to the masses?

You do not have to speak for everyone. My favourite is MT4 and will remain so for the time being :)

vadoos:
Shutting down MT4 for a couple of months of maintenance
As long as there is a myth about this there will be no mass adoption of MT5.

TheXpert:
Don't speak for everyone. My favourite is MT4 and will remain so for the time being :)
I work on both platforms and they are both favourites (not speaking for everyone).

Fleder:
As long as there is a myth about it, there will be no MT5 mass promotion.
Brokers don't want to promote the platform - it's a fact, but for lovers of locs brokers can easily provide this opportunity in MT5

We just need to meet the needs of stock traders rather than teach them how to trade by their own rules.

Make MT better than other platforms. Not just the language, but everything else, including the efficient use of workspace.

And there will be growth. In the meantime, given a tree and an axe without a handle - chop what you want, or go wood ... to the lumberjacks ....

server:
Brokers don't want to promote the platform - that's a fact, and for lovers of locks brokers can easily provide this opportunity in MT5

The possibility of locks in MT5? You must be referring to hedge symbols?

Brokers follow the crowd (it's easier), the crowd follows their usual understanding and the illusion of "no loss".

What for? Especially after mt4 has been updated and made as close to mt5 as possible, which proves once again that the majority of clients use mt4 and will continue to do so.

server:

Who has a suggestion on how to promote MT5 to the masses?

After numerous discussions with many brokers - I have concluded that they are waiting for Metquotes to do this (even though they have bought the platform).

We have a lot of smart, sensible traders, coders and other people associated with trading, partnership - well do not we come up with a common way to promote the beloved MT5 platform to the masses.

I personally once a month, I send a question to all brokers who work with the Ukrainian Exchange: "Please tell me when you can trade on MetaTrader5?

I remember the transition from MT3 to MT4. Back then there were programming lessons for MT3 in Russian, they were translated into English on the forums.

There were a lot of forums that developed MT3, and programming, and trading etc. in different directions. There were Polish forums, Czech, Russian, Japanese, German, etc.

There were forums positioning themselves as international, which tried to cover the whole financial content for Metatrader - from analytics and programming to trading and threads like "trade with me". Educational content was very popular.

Metakvotes facilitated the development of such infrastructure.

Then there was the switch to MT4. There were more forums, more serious content, a more professional usher, and Metakvotes threads on third-party forums started to appear regularly.

Now the transition is to MT5. But as I understand it, there will still be two platforms - MT4 and MT5, which will then merge into one - maybe ... maybe not.
This transition to MT5, although a long time, but easier to implement (because all the infrastructure has long been created including Metakvotes).

=======

In brief, the main thing is to develop something you know how to do (here and/or on third-party resources) with respect to MT5 + interesting content ('affiliated' with MT5).

Because some forums (third-party) are already fading - no interesting content. And here (on mql5 language forums) - everything is developing.

The content - that's the main thing.

And brokers ... I don't know, maybe someone asked them about the transition from MT3 to MT4 :) But if all the most interesting things will be on MT5 (+ interesting external content) - then the brokers will have nowhere to go - they will all go to MT5 in this case (the first to go will gain more clients). But I do not know about brokers - I am not an expert here.

Reason: