Errors, bugs, questions - page 338

Yedelkin:

There is a lot in the Help and Guidance notes. Would an answer like this do the trick? -MetaEditor / Software Development / Working with source code / Styler:

And so on.

The point is that under certain conditions, which I demonstrated, the styler mixed up the contents of the string and the program code!

7134956:
Input variables should be highlighted, but after #include it is no longer a variable but the actual filename. The highlighting engine needs to be improved ;-)
Isn't it easier to rename either a file or a variable? :)

Interesting:
Только вот зачем имя переменной и имя файла делать одинаковыми?

And in principle, does the language allow a variable name to be the same as a file name? I remember that there were some restrictions on a similar topic, but I couldn't find it right away.

7134956:
The point is that under certain conditions, which I demonstrated, the styler mixed up the contents of the string and the program code!
So you want to say that you found a violation of the rules set out in MetaEditor / Program Development / Working with source code / Styler? Then you can make a request to servicedesk, with justification.

Yedelkin:
And in principle, does the language allow a variable name to be the same as a file name? I remember that there were some restrictions on a similar topic, but I couldn't find them right away.
As far as I can logically think, after #include, in triangular brackets, you can write anything that the file system allows....

7134956:
As far as I can logically think, after #include, in triangular brackets, you can write anything that the file system allows....
OK, thanks for the clarification!

Hello.

Error when registering a demo account inMetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 412

- XP (pinging passes) - no result

- XUbuntu (wine patched, ping passes) - no result

- server standard or 62.213.101.242:443 - both with no result

When I "logged in" with an old demo account (Broco-Demo server) inMetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 411 (Broco Trader 5)- everything went fine (both XP and XUbuntu).

Please tell me, is it error or something wrong?

Files:
ns6_kbeed.png  11 kb

7134956:
One correction - Anything the compiler allows.

Interesting:
One correction - All that the compiler allows.
Um, then the question remains.

Yedelkin:
And in principle, does the language allow variable names and file names to be the same? I remember that there were some restrictions on a similar topic, but I couldn't find it right away.

but don't you want to check?

Reason: