Errors, bugs, questions - page 336

Rosh:
I ran your EA on EURUSD M15 from the beginning of 2011 to the current day in all ticks mode and it was tested for no more than 10 minutes. You probably didn't send the exact EA you are writing about here.

It took me 1.5 hours. Apparently the PC will be sharper.

All right! Be careful out there.

Am I the only one who still has trouble opening a new demo account? Or does everyone have a problem?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Replaced all references to deal/order history

to a file (the code was 1.5 times bigger) but in addition

I figured out how to replace the indicator with the code in the Expert Advisor, without all this

The test of 1 month lasted 40-50 min at opening prices (M5), now it takes 15 min at all ticks (M5).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it will help, I suffered 3 months waiting for hours for this test.

Mal4iwka:
Am I the only one who still can't open a new demo account? Or all have this problem?

There's a problem, when registering the terminal can't send a confirmation code.

I wonder if this is a problem until the new build or what?

alexluek:

Replaced all references to deal/order history

to a file (the code was 1.5 times bigger) but in addition

I figured out how to replace the indicator with the code in the Expert Advisor, without all this

The test of 1 month lasted 40-50 min at opening prices (M5), now it takes 15 min at all ticks (M5).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it helps, I had suffered with it for 3 months waiting for the test for hours.
You can also Ram drive, and there to write / read from it, but without dll, can not do.

mrProF:
It is also possible to create Ram disk and write/read from it, but you can't do without dll.

It is easier to keep everything in RAM, periodically syncing to a file.

As an option read from file at initialization and write to it at operation completion (but it is less reliable).

Interesting:

There is a problem, when registering the terminal can't send a confirmation code.

I wonder if this is a problem until the new build or what?

It's up and running. :) just created a new account.

Interesting:
The office is up and running. :) just created a new account.
Strange, I still don't have an account, I tried several different therinals from different computers

We will release an update of the terminal today - the invoices have stopped being issued due to a change of SSL certificate.

Security has been overdone.

I would like to know if it makes sense before writing to Service Desk

Is it possible to make a spread (scored manually for the selected symbol) in the settings of the tester.

If it is real to do - then go with the application, if not, do not tell me how to bypass it is possible!

Reason: