Errors, bugs, questions - page 3066

Antivirus .
In general, it catches all metaquotes programmes. You constantly have to add it to exceptions.
Then everything is ok.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Antivirus .
In general, it catches all metaquotes programmes. You constantly have to add it to exceptions.
And then it's OK.

I've had KIS since MetaTrader 4 - many years ago there was one problem when MetaTrader improved protection. After that, not once did the terminal, editor or tester get quarantined by the antivirus.

Vladimir Karputov:

I've had KIS since MetaTrader 4 - there was one problem many years ago when MetaTrader improved protection. After that, not once did the terminal, editor or tester get quarantined by the antivirus.

I have Drvebushka.

Every update gets quarantined by brandmauser.

By the way before there was no digital signature (in some updates) and antivirus quarantined the files.

Now it just requires permission when updating - it's not difficult.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I have a Drvebushka.

Every update falls under brandmauser.

By the way before there was no digital signature (in some updates) and antivirus would quarantine the files.

Now it just requires permission when updating - it's not difficult.

Simantec corporate and Windows antivirus on 7 never fought, although simantec evil.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Symantec corporate and Windows antivirus on 7 never fought, although Symantec is evil.

Maybe he's swearing at himself?
)))
Like avast free. . Does what it wants....
Drwebushka's cool...
It's been fighting a few times, maybe a year ago, when the update wasn't digitally signed.
Now he just closes the port with a new update asking: do you trust this developer ? Can we open the ports?
It's not a problem. I was just giving an example of why the update might be broken...

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Maybe it's swearing at itself.
)))
Like avast is free. . Does what it wants....
Drwebushka is cool...
He did swear a couple of times, maybe a year ago, when the update wasn't digitally signed.
Now he just closes the port with a new update asking: do you trust this developer ? Can we open the ports?
It's not a problem. I was just giving an example of why the update might flop...
Oh, I forgot. Network threats disabled) Too evil. Yes, even brandmauer can swear, and with a strict policy close the connection.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Oh, I forgot. Network threats disabled.) Too evil. Yeah, even brandmauer can swear, and with a strict policy close the connection.

Kicked out KIS, killed the firewall and the defender. No change, man))

The terminal 13 is not starting up. What could be the problem?

Build 2981. Dedicated Windows Server 2012 R2 build 9600, Intel Xeon E5-2430L v2 @ 2.40GHz, 29 / 31 Gb memory, 204 / 223 Gb disk, IE 11, RDP, UAC, Admin, GMT+0

Same on Windows Server 2016.

There is plenty of free resources...

Sergey Zhilinskiy:

The terminal 13 is not starting up. What could be the problem?

Build 2981. Dedicated Windows Server 2012 R2 build 9600, Intel Xeon E5-2430L v2 @ 2.40GHz, 29 / 31 Gb memory, 204 / 223 Gb disk, IE 11, RDP, UAC, Admin, GMT+0

Same on Windows Server 2016.

Plenty of free resources...

It might help - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364079/page4#comment_21794397

Максимальное количество экземпляров MT5 на одной VM
Максимальное количество экземпляров MT5 на одной VM
  • www.mql5.com
День добрый! Тестирую рынок на двух VM: 1-ая - Windows Server 2019, 2 ядра, 8 Гб, 40 Гб, и 2-ая - Windows Server 2016, 2 ядра, 4 Гб, 30 Гб...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Might help - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364079/page4#comment_21794397

Thank you so much, it helped!

Reason: