Errors, bugs, questions - page 2758

Роман Янц:

2020.05.27 08:48:54.050 Windows 10 Pro x64, IE 11, 12 x AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor , Memory: 4110 / 8143 Mb, Disk: 5 / 222 Gb, GMT+3

Which build of Windows 10 is it? Are all updates installed or is installing updates blocked?

Vladimir Karputov:

Which build of Windows 10 is it? Are all updates installed or is installing updates blocked?

Automatic update has been disabled. Now updated the windup, but the problem is still there

There is also this message in log 2020.05.27 10:44:03.129 Notifications: invalid MetaQuotes ID setting (Tools->Options->Notifications)

Автоматическое обновление - Для продвинутых пользователей - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Автоматическое обновление - Для продвинутых пользователей - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
В платформу встроена система автоматического обновления. Она позволяет своевременно получать и устанавливать новые версии программы. Эту систему отключить нельзя. Порядок обновления При подключении к торговому серверу происходит проверка наличия обновлений платформы. Если найдено обновление какого-либо из компонентов торговой платформы...

Роман Янц:

The automatic update has been disabled. Now I upgraded the system, but the problem is still there.

There is also this message in log 2020.05.27 10:44:03.129 Notifications: invalid MetaQuotes ID setting (Tools->Options->Notifications)

The build of the system is viewed via: Right click on the Start button -> System -> see Windows Features (product code is best left out).

Somehow, after the latest updates, my modules, which were compiled just yesterday, have stopped compiling.

And the error is very strange - it says "declaration without type", although there is an inclusion with this declaration above.

I feel as though something had changed with the cross-reference analysis. I use forward declarations rather often, so it seems there must have been some change...

P.S. Somewhere I've changed something wrong myself by accident. I searched and searched... Just decided to roll everything back to the old version in the Warehouse... And then it was back to the way it was...

I cannot open a demo account. The next button is not lit. I have checked all the boxes and filled them in.

FERD2345:
I cannot open a demo account. The next button is not lit. Everything is checked and the fields filled in.

Now more stringent requirements for all fields.

Fill in the correct data and try again, please.

If it doesn't work, attach a screenshot.

Visual tester bug.

The MACD indicator is used in the EA, when running the visual tester, the "basement" with the indicator chart does not always appear, sometimes it does, sometimes it does not, i.e. I have to restart the test until it appears. The same nonsense when running the standard MACD Expert Advisor example.

The problem is solved by adding a pause at the end of OnInit: Sleep(1);

Is it possible to get a result with spaces?
#define  PRINT(A) Print(#A)

void OnStart()
{
  PRINT(int i = 2); //  inti=2
}

For your profiler you need to.

Hi. Here is a situation that is steadily being confirmed. The bot trades on the real. Then I take the same area in the tester and there is a completely different result, so different that sometimes it differs by 5 times the profit. The bot's actions are repeatable, i.e. the code is executed in the same way. How can this be?

Ivan_Invanov:
Hi. Here's a situation that is steadily being confirmed. The bot trades on the real account. Then I take the same order in the tester and see quite a different result, so different that it may be 5 times more profitable. Repeatability of bot's actions is there, i.e. the code is executed in the same way. How can that be?

Exclusively my opinion: MT, tester and optimiser are different entities.