Errors, bugs, questions - page 2740

Artyom Trishkin:

So she's a hundred years old ...

The February 11th version.

Reboot the terminal several times - the update should pick up, if you connect to MetaQuotes-Demo.

Yeah, didn't look at the date. But the terminal only updated now, although it's been on the demo server for a few days.

Stanislav Korotky:

This code:

gives error: 'Base::Base' - cannot access protected member function

C++ works fine (with substitution of string for char *).

Thanks for the message, corrected

Ошибки, баги, вопросы
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Ошибки, баги, вопросы

How can I make the visual tester window open as unfolded in subsequent times as it was closed last time? I don't have the strength to unfold it every time...

Andrey Dik:
How to make the window of visual tester in the subsequent times to open in the unfolded form what it was closed last time? I don't have the strength to unfold it every time...

Stretch (not expand!) the window to full screen. So it's still a window, but the borders are near the edge of the monitor.

No thanks ;)

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Stretch (not expand!) the window to full screen. So it's still a window, but the borders are near the edge of the monitor.

No thanks ;)

ahtyg... this is some very powerful sorcery previously beyond my control! - Now I've finally mastered it.

in the Editor, "Window" drop-down list - "Place icons" line I click in different window options - nothing happens, what does this option do?

Fast235:
in the Editor, "Window" drop-down list - line "Place icons" I click in different window options - nothing happens, what does this option do?

Arranges collapsed windows.

Ilyas:

Perhaps you can answer whether the MT4 debugger will be fixed?

I am writing here for the third time, I have the impression, that nobody uses the debugger and the developers do not care about it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Errors, bugs, questions

Alexey Kozitsyn, 2020.05.12 14:10

When I try to use another one, I don't know how to use it, and I don't want to miss it.

For example it happens during debugging of CCI standard indicator.

1. Set a breakpoint;

2. Press F5;

3. Switch to the graph.

Result - the debugger graph hangs.

You can also simply press F5 several times during debugging - the chart hangs.

Build 1260.

Debugger settings:

Alexey Kozitsyn:

For the third time I am writing here, the impression is that nobody uses the debugger and the developers don't care about it.

This is the third time I'm writing here, the impression is that nobody uses the debugger. So it hangs.

They won't fix the Quartet, most likely.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

For the third time I am writing here, the impression is that nobody uses the debugger and the developers don't care about it.

The debugger in MT4 will not change.

We are completely redesigning the debugging and profiling system of MQL code, the new system is not compatible with MT4

Reason: