BLODIUM strategy - Candle work! - page 9

And so I apologize to Igor, indeed NEVER brought it up yesterday! Only it is not clear why he is now asking a question and who it was who raised the branch!

bosslb:
And so I apologize to Igor, indeed NEVER brought it up yesterday! Only it is not clear why he is now asking a question and who it was who raised the branch!
Well yes, I did or a secret admirer of your "dishown" strategy

The strategy is sold out and no questions on the strategy will be accepted!

If you have any questions, please contact the copyright holders, fxmsp@mail.ru! Good luck!

bosslb:

All right, well, at least write in this thread that and how the first post - because the lack of results also results!

bosslb:

The result is very good, the drawdown of each currency is 0.4%, profit 33% for the instrument, on average 30 instruments was a drawdown of 8-12%, profit 70-230% .... Well, this is considered a very good result ...

I can say that the tests are different from the demo, the demo is different from the real, but in general, the difference between the test, demo and real is only 15% of the strategy!

I am now also thinking of a similar strategy, the first results in the tester are not a loss of depo, they are already promising something.

o.k.!

bosslb:

The strategy is sold out and no questions on the strategy will be accepted!

If you have any questions, please contact the copyright holders, fxmsp@mail.ru! Good luck!

May I ask you a question NOT about the strategy? Why sell it if it's so good?

I replied in person!

I'm kind of dumb... - Where's the advisor?
Reason: