Errors, bugs, questions - page 2036

fxsaber:

Write to the SR and get a formal refusal there. The forum is for questions/discussions.

Am I the only one trading? Are the rest just writing?

Anton Ohmat:
Am I the only one trading? Is everyone else just writing?

No. No.

OBJPROP_DRAWLINES - MT4 does not know this, but the help section does.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Все объекты, используемые в техническом анализе, имеют привязку на графиках по координатам цены и времени – трендовая линия, каналы, инструменты Фибоначчи и т.д.  Но есть ряд вспомогательных объектов, предназначенных для улучшения интерфейса, которые имеют привязку к видимой всегда части графика (основное окно графика или подокна индикаторов...

Compilation error

typedef void (*fn)( int );
class A {
static void g( int ) {} //(1)
       void h() { fn f = g; } //error: 'g' - pointer to this function type is not supported yet
       void g() {}      //(2)
};
And if you swap lines (1) and (2), it's fine. What's the difference?

A100:

I've been wondering for a long time if posting bugs in this thread is of any use. Do you keep any statistics on your past bugs, have they been fixed? Lack of any feedback from developers makes me think they don't care. Or do you duplicate to the service-desk too?

CTRL+B does not work in MT4, but it does in MT5.

Alexey Navoykov:

I've been wondering for a long time if posting bugs in this thread is of any use. Do you keep any statistics on your past bugs, have they been fixed? Lack of any feedback from developers makes me think they don't care. Or are you duplicating in service-desk too?

The Service Desk field is here.

fxsaber:

What did you do to it that it stopped working for you in MT4?

Andrey Barinov:

What did you do to it that it stopped working for you in MT4?

I don't know. It doesn't work, that's all.

fxsaber:

Try to explicitly draw a trend and check "Ctrl" + "B". On Windows 10 x64 at least it works.

Yes, maybe somehow the keyboard layout (en, ru, ... ) is affected.

Reason: