Errors, bugs, questions - page 1590

ghd597b:

Good afternoon!

Can you please tell me how to change the tariff?

right now there is a current tariff for 1 month. 10 quid

I want to change to 3 months. 28$

Step 1. in the terminal mt4 right-click on the virtual server and select "cancel hosting".

Step 2. Afterwards right-click in the terminal mt4 and select "Select virtual server" and then select a new hosting plan
i.e. create a new virtual server with a new tariff

These steps? Do I understand correctly?

Thanks in advance!

Cancel hosting == lose money. I can't tell you how to change your hosting plan...

Karputov Vladimir:
Cancel hosting == lose money. I can't tell you how to change your plan yet...

Where else can I write to?

ghd597b:

Where else can I write?

I think I found it: (http://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/virtual_hosting_server) - the selected plan can be changed AFTER the lease has ended.
Выделение сервера - Виртуальный хостинг для круглосуточной работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Выделение сервера - Виртуальный хостинг для круглосуточной работы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Чтобы получить в пользование виртуальную платформу, подключитесь нужным торговым счетом и выполните в контекстном меню окна "Навигатор...

Karputov Vladimir:
I think I found it: (http://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/virtual_hosting_server) - the selected plan can be changed AFTER the lease has ended.

I understand that the plan changes after the end of the lease.

my monthly lease ends today... last day 2016.04.25/ 2016.05.25

the question is HOW to change?

ghd597b:

I understand that the plan changes after the lease ends.

I have a one-month lease ending today... last day 2016.04.25/ 2016.05.25

the question is HOW to change?

Wait for the lease to expire. After the expiry date and non-payment the hosting will disconnect along with the indicators and EAs on it. Then again - select hosting, pay, MIGRATION.

Karputov Vladimir:
Wait for the lease to expire. After the expiry date and non-payment, the hosting will disconnect along with the indicators and EAs on it. Then again - choosing hosting, payment, MIGRATION.
Vladimir, thank you very much!!!

ghd597b:
Vladimir, thank you so much!!!
Have a good night! I mean, you're welcome :)

The problem is that when I download a trial version of some EA on mt4, a non-working terminal opens, and then I deleted it and now no terminal opens at all, although I have three more of them installed. Is there any way to specify that programs should be downloaded to a certain terminal?

Sergey Kruglov:
Is there any way to specify that programs are downloaded to a specific terminal?
Check out my profile

Комбинатор:
Check out my profile
Another fascinating quest - how do you open this article? Throw in the link!
Reason: