Errors, bugs, questions - page 1522

Ilyas:
Thanks for the message! <br / translate="no">
Sent you a private message.
Good afternoon, sent you a code with an error in a private message.

Alexander Puzanov:

The question is probably for the website developers or the Freelance service administrators

---

Used to be: 568 jobs completed, 75% personal

Added 13 jobs (all personal) and became: completed 581, 75% personal

---

So my question is: Please decipher what 75% means ?

Hello, the point is that we are rounding down the percentage of personal works.

At first you had 568 jobs of which 427 are personal - that's 75,176%.

After you added more entries, the figure is now: 581 entries, 440 personal - that's 75.731%.

Slawa:

It all makes sense. Made an indulgence for normal deletion.

When you close the terminal, it will be hard. No more than 3 seconds.

And I'm not sure we will write this in the documentation, 1. so as not to indulge in writing such reckless indicators (did you write this to check?) 2. As loosened up, so tightened up.

And then what about indicators/experts unloading large amounts of information to disk at closing? As far as I remember, the relaxation was implemented precisely due to my request, and not because I wanted someone to conduct dubious experiments. Of course, we will get out of the situation, but the hassle will be much greater. :)

Alexandre:
And how to deal with indicators/experts that unload large amounts of information to disk at closing?

When the user closes a program, he does not want that program to continue running. Programmers must respect this desire of the user(even if the user is a programmer himself). This is why you should run long term unloading of information BEFORE the user closes the programme.

Ilya Malev:
When the user closes a program, he does not want that program to continue running. Programmers must respect this wish of the user (even if the user is a programmer himself). Therefore, the dependency of a prolonged upload on the user completing the program should be removed.
The statement, IMHO, is rather dubious. But no matter how it was, all of you together convinced me that just for such cases of large data unloading we will have to make a special tool, in order not to depend on the whims of no one in such an important matter. :)

Hello Plato,

PKozlov:

The point is that we round down the percentage of personal works.

At first you had 568 entries, of which 427 are personal - that's 75.176%.

After adding new works, the result is the following: 581 jobs, 440 personal - that's 75,731%.

So 76% will become in 7 personal (588 / 447) ?

And exactly 75% was in (564 / 423) ?

I.e. 24 personal works between 75% and 76% ? I.e. 100% of personal works = 24 * 100 = 2400

Allocate plz by brain, because Monday is a hard day for maths :)

Alexander Puzanov:

Hello Plato,

I.e. 76% will become (588 / 447) in 7 personnel ?

Ie between 75% and 76% there are 24 personal works ? I.e. 100% of personal works = 24 * 100 = 2400

Unpack your brains, because Monday is a hard day for maths :)

The highlighted logical conclusion is wrong. Because along with the number of personal works, the total number of works increases.

PKozlov: 

Alexander Puzanov:

Hello Plato,

I.e. 76% will become (588 / 447) in 7 personnel ?

Ie between 75% and 76% there are 24 personal works ? I.e. 100% of personal works = 24 * 100 = 2400

Unfold by brain, because Monday is a hard day for maths :)

The highlighted logical conclusion is wrong. As the number of personal works increases, so does the total number of works.

Which one? There are 24 personal works between 75% and 76% - isn't that right? And the total number of submissions is 588 or less - is that right too? So how can you fit 24 out of 100% into 1% = 564 ... 588 ;)

Alexander Puzanov:
Which one is it? Between 75% and 76%, 24 personal works is correct, isn't it? And the total number of entries is no more than 588 - also correct? So how can 1% contain 24 of 100% = 564 ... 588 ;)

Well, if 24 jobs is 1%, then the total number of jobs is 2400.

But in your case 24 works are about 4%.

PKozlov:

Well, if 24 jobs is 1%, then the total number of jobs is 2,400.

But in your case, 24 jobs is about 4%.

This is also the question - why does the counter change to 1% after 4% ?
Reason: