Errors, bugs, questions - page 124

retired:

In particular, it is not quite clear what "10008: Order placed" means, because when an order is queued on the server, a ticket is assigned to it and the code "10009: TRADE_RETCODE_DONE: Order executed" is returned.

TRADE_RETCODE_DONE

Request executed

As far as I understand, the request can refer to different things (market operations, modifications, etc.).

TRADE_RETCODE_PLACED

Order has been placed.

As far as I understand it, we are talking about placing an order here. And logically, it is about placing a new order.

PS

I think the developers need to clarify this as well.

TRADE_RETCODE_DONE

Order executed

This return code refers to orders placed for immediate execution in the market.

TRADE_RETCODE_PLACED

Order placed

This return code refers to pending orders.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

sandex:

TRADE_RETCODE_DONE

Order executed

This return code refers to orders placed for immediate execution in the market.

TRADE_RETCODE_PLACED

Order placed

This return code concerns pending orders.

As far as I understand, the first one applies not only to orders executed in the market, but also to any modification of orders and positions.

At least, it seems logical to me.

PS

From this point of view I would be interested in the reason of this response.

It also answers the question if it is an error or a successful trade completion?

TRADE_RETCODE_ORDER_CHANGED

Order status has changed

Order status changed

This refers to a pending order, when the conditions for its execution come, it is executed and its state changes, it generates a new position

or changes the state of an old position and leaves it in the history.

TRADE_RETCODE_PRICE_OFF

No quotes to process the request

What is not clear with this code? Well, there is no quotes, it happens and the market is not closed and trading is allowed

You have a connection to the server but no quotes.

I encountered it with low-liquid futures where a quote comes every few minutes or even more than half an hour.

The developers seem to have bent the compiler.

here is the test log after compilation in the new 324 build

2010.09.10 11:59:20     Core 1  2010.01.05 06:49:40   Access violation read to 0x0000005C in 'E:\Its_My\Forex\MetaTrader5\Tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Experts\TC_BW2.ex5'
2010.09.10 11:59:20     Core 1  OnTick critical error

Experts that were compiled in build 321 in 324 tester are tested successfully, after recompiling in the new build we get an error.

Is this a common problem or am I the only one who encountered it ?

olyakish:

Experts that were compiled in build 321 in 324 tester are tested successfully, after recompiling in the new build we get an error.

Is this a common problem or am I the only one who encountered this ?

Describe your situation in detail to Service Desk, specify the build number, OS, bit rate and attach the code.

Interesting:

As far as I understand the first applies not only to orders executed in the market, but also to any modifications of orders and positions.

At least in my opinion it makes sense.

PS

From this point of view I would be interested in the reason of this answer.

This also answers the question: is this an error or has the trade operation been completed successfully?

Order state has changed

TRADE_RETCODE_ORDER_CHANGED - for example, in your Expert Advisor, you change the openingprice of a pending order but the order has already managed to trigger when it reaches the server; therefore, you cannot change the opening price.

olyakish:

Is it a common problem or only I have faced this ?

I have the same problem :-(

ALozovoy:
Describe your situation in detail to Service Desk, specifying the build number, OS, bit rate and attach the code.

Created a request to Service Desk.
Reason: