Errors, bugs, questions - page 1031

fyords:

I notice that only 3 out of 8 agents can run at the same time when receiving tasks from the cloud.
Although if you run your test in parallel, the other agents are also enabled.

Is this the way it should be?

I had all six until I disabled one a couple of days ago because the CPU was overheating (the room is hot). Now five are working, flight is normal.

MetaDriver:
I had all six working until I disabled one a couple of days ago - the CPU was overheating (it's hot in the room). Now five are working, flight is normal.

Sorry, false alarm :)
It's just that there are only 3 agents running, but they're bouncing around on different cores.

Somehow missed the ability of the system to distribute the load evenly...

Al_key:

How's it going in there?

I can't reproduce your situation for a simple reason: I don't have a :

file_handle = FileOpen("CSV - макроэкономика и госкорпстат/Existing Home Sales Change.csv",FILE_READ|FILE_CSV|FILE_ANSI,',');

mql5:
One of OpenCL devices has a driver bug and terminal crashes when trying to use it.

Refer to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Khronos\OpenCL\Vendors] registry branch to guess which OpenCL devices you have.

It is recommended to find updates for them.

Strange, updated the drivers. After the update two terminals started without any problems, then started giving this error again.

(nvidia geforce 710m version 320.49)

Terminal OpenCL initialization skipped due to critical error, please update OpenCL drivers

How can you check if the driver works or not in any other way?

Downloaded intel_sdk_for_ocl_applications_2013_x64 It seems to work now.

2013.08.05 09:15:38 OpenCL Device #1: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce 710M GPU with OpenCL 1.1 (2 units, 1550 MHz, 1024 Mb, version 320.49, rating 181)
2013.08.05 09:15:38 OpenCL Device #0: Intel(R) Corporation Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz with OpenCL 1.2 (2 units, 2200 MHz, 2885 Mb, version 1.2, rating 13)

From the MQL5 Reference:

Any single character enclosed in single quotes or hexadecimal ASCII character code as '\x10' is a character constant and is of type ushort.

class A {
public:
        void operator<<( ushort ch ) {}
        void operator<<( int ch ) {}
};

void OnStart()
{
        A a;
        a << '5'; // ошибка
        a << (ushort)'5'; // нормально
}
The question then arises why the compiler cannot distinguish ushort from int - without any explicit indication?

A100:
From the MQL5 Reference:

Any single character enclosed in single quotes or hexadecimal ASCII character code as '\x10' is a character constant and is of type ushort.

The question arises why the compiler cannot distinguish between ushort and int, without explicit indication?

You are reading the documentation too selectively

Basics of Language - Data Types - Type conversion

The char, uchar, short and ushort data types are unconditionally converted to the int type in operations.

Correctly, you should leave only one, int, overloaded operation. Otherwise, you can get a lot of all sorts of random effects

stringo:

You are reading the documentation too selectively

Language basics - data types - type conversion

They are given only where needed.
void OnStart()
{
        A a;
        ushort ch = '5';
        a << ch;
}

Nothing is given here - everything works.

The question is that '5' is of the ushort type

A100:
They are cast only in those places where it is necessary.

Nothing is given here - everything works.

The issue is that '5' is of the ushort type.

Remove one of the overloaded operations (any!) and there is no pain

Yes, by the way, what did you mean by trying to organise the left shift to 0x35, i.e. 48 in decimal form (which is the number the '5' literal converts to)?
Reason: