Website issue - page 3

Bernhard Schweigert:

Message menu:

Messages do not update or too late.

I see a new message via my MT4 from today morning but the same message does not show on this website under messages.

Refresh does help sometimes but not always.

I do not have this issue. The private messages are loading with not a problem now.

You may clean the browser (delete temporary files), or press CTRL + F5 ... 

I am having trouble sending messages .

I go to the message Icon in the top right, click on it . The box

drops down with the following message -

"You have no chats.

Please use the search or create a new chat on the messages page"

I click on the blue word and nothing happens and I cant seem to find the messages page.

I am new to this site

rbgold123_mqlacc:

I am having trouble sending messages .

Go to your profile page and click messages.

If you see someone's post and you want to message them click the quote icon at the top of the post ( just after the post number).

Go to someone's profile page and click  Send Message.

Bernhard Schweigert:

Message menu:

Messages do not update or too late.

I see a new message via my MT4 from today morning but the same message does not show on this website under messages.

Refresh does help sometimes but not always.

It happened again. Messages do not load correctly.

When I opened message page this morning all messages showed from yesterday time stamp.

I clicked refresh: the same.

Opened system message: same.

Now after some time (hours) a new system message appeared, thats OK. But an old message appeared too at 2h00 a.m. This one was definitely not here.

Since some days the system message for comments on indicator and reviews is not coming.

Also the purchase message is delayed.

Bernhard Schweigert:

Since some days the system message for comments on indicator and reviews is not coming.

Also the purchase message is delayed.

Messages are still not loading.

How we can service our clients?

Bernhard Schweigert:

Messages are still not loading.

How we can service our clients?

They're loading now, but we're still working on the messaging system so there might be some issues.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Alexey Petrov #:

They're loading now, but we're still working on the messaging system so there might be some issues.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Indeed.

System message shows still last from yesterday while payment tells 3 sells from today. I had the message page open for 1 hour.

Reason: