Errors, bugs, questions - page 1402

CHART_SHOW_OBJECT_DESCR

Popup descriptions of graphical objects

bool

Does not work in mt4, need to be either corrected or removed from help .

Vladimir Pastushak:

CHART_SHOW_OBJECT_DESCR

Popup descriptions of graphical objects

bool

Does not work in mt4, need to be either corrected or removed from help .

It's strange, it seems to work for me. Although I could be wrong. I need to check how and why these descriptions are displayed.

Beta version of MetaTrader 5 build 1190
26. MQL5: Добавлены шаблоны классов, что позволяет создавать параметризованные классы как в C++...

Would declaring a template by inheriting from a regular class be considered an error?

27. MQL5: Добавлены новые операции * и & - соответственно, появилось получение переменной по ссылке и получение ссылки на переменную.

Does this apply to fundamental types or only to custom types?

PS. Will this functionality be introduced in MQL4 or not?

Question - I have three mt4 platforms on my computer. When I click on <start copying> on the website it opens by default not the platform I would like it to open.

I also have one more question. when i try to become a signal buyer i get a failure to subscribe. what can be the reason?

Beta version of the MetaTrader 5 platform build 1190

An icon has been added on the chart next to the "One Click Trading" panel to quickly enable/disable the Depth of Market. <br / translate="no">
How do you turn it off? What is the manner of cluttering up the chart with no option to disable this "super-needed" option? Ticker name cannot be removed, timeframe cannot be removed, now we have icons, let's add naked women too?

threat:

MetaTrader 5 build 1190 beta version

how do I turn it off?
This question has already been answered. In a future update it will be possible to disable this option in the chart settings(F8).

Mihail Kuzmin:

Question - I have three mt4 platforms on my computer. When I click on <start copying> on the website it opens by default not the platform I would like it to open.

I also have one more question. when i try to become a customer of the signal i get a message that my subscription has failed.

1. 1. Look at the browser settings, "Applications" tab.

2. without logs there is no way to tell.

Internal Compiler Error detected on build 1178. Application to SR - #1329945

Please post the MetaEditor for 32 bit MT5 build 1190

Hello, everyone. А... should OnTimer() function work in tester?

In terminal version 1191 - it doesn't work. Service Desk#1331708

Reason: