Errors, bugs, questions - page 1350

Vladimir Pastushak:

There are no errors with the Russian text, the Russian ticktock is glowing red...

Not lit in inverted commas

A100:
It's not lit in inverted commas.
No russian, I checked.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Why do you put :: in front of a function ?

Good programming tone.

You can tell right away that the function belongs to a global scop and is most likely a system function

Slawa:

Good programming tone.

It is immediately obvious that the function belongs to the global scoop and is most likely a system function

Where can I read about these "tones" ... I wish I could learn ...

Dear developers!

A few questions have arisen:

1/ What is the default encoding in MetaEditore MT4 now?

2/ What was the default encoding in MetaEditore MT4 before?

3/ What is the default encoding in MetaEditore MT5 now?

4/ What used to be the default encoding in MetaEditore MT5?

Questions have arisen when using some GiT's - show reddish characters on Russian comments.

There is also a suggestion, MetaEditor's menu has text conversion to Unicode, add the same conversion to other encodings that are supported by MQL.

Vladimir Pastushak:
Where to read about these "TONS" ... I wish I could learn...
It's not a programming tone, it's a style. At the same time it is considered a good style, many programmers use this style to denote what is necessary in code, which may cause some ambiguity. For example I always denote STL classes with std::cout... so the code is clearer when reading it. The same is true for the variable names in MQL, as MetaEditor, unlike other programming languages, cannot show the data type, so I have to add a variable name specification. However, when you open the code after several months of writing, it is easier to read it, because you understand the algorithm at once.

how to retrieve the last 5 values from a value stream, different values

for example the idea of a value stream is 12345678... etc. I need to get the last 5 (45678)

Itum:

how to retrieve the last 5 values from a value stream, different values

for example the idea of a value stream is 12345678... etc. I need to get the last 5 (45678)

"Stream" is an array of values?

Karputov Vladimir:
"Flow" is an array of values?
Let's say there is a price or other values. I need to know the last 5 values ...

Itum:
Let's say there is a price or other values. I need to know the last 5 values ...
Is it a time series array? An array is not a timeseries?
Reason: