Errors, bugs, questions - page 785

How to display all available quote history on the terminal chart. For example, EURUSD M15 history only till 4 July 2008. If I test an EA by dates before 2008, the testing is fine and prices before 2008 come from somewhere. I also see them during visual testing. They are not seen on a normal chart. I have already visited Tools, Options, Charts and checked the number of bars in the chart as unlimited. But where are they? I have scrolled to the beginning, but it did not work. Also used downloadhistory script, still the same problem. Plenty of free space on the drive.

gpwr:

How to display all available quote history on the terminal chart. For example, EURUSD M15 history only till 4 July 2008. If I test an EA by dates before 2008, then the testing is fine and prices before 2008 come from somewhere. I also see them during visual testing. They are not seen on a normal chart. I have already visited Tools, Options, Charts and checked the number of bars in the chart as unlimited. But where are they? I have scrolled to the beginning, but it did not work. Also used downloadhistory script, still the same problem. Plenty of free space on the drive.

Go to the beginning of the chart with the Home button, and pull back some more, if it's unlimited the story will load.

Urain:
Press the Home button at the beginning of the chart and pull back again, if it is unlimited, the history will be loaded.
Tried that. It won't. Where are these quotes stored on the drive? Maybe check their permissions?

gpwr:
Tried it. It's not loading. Where are these quotes stored on disk. Maybe check their permissions?
It's working. Removed the "read only" key from the MetaTrader 5 folder.

Has anyone ever had two different backtest results on two different computers? The configuration of the computers is as follows:

Computer 1: Intel i5-2540M, Win 7 Ent, 64-bit

Comp 2: Intel L5530, Win 7 Ult, 64-bit

Both computers have МТ 5 674, the quotes were automatically loaded by the tester starting from zero (I deleted all the history before running the tester), demo account (not Championship one), Expert Advisor code and input parameters are the same.

gpwr:

Has anyone ever had two different backtest results on two different computers? The configuration of the computers is as follows:

Computer 1: Intel i5-2540M, Win 7 Ent, 64-bit

Comp 2: Intel L5530, Win 7 Ult, 64-bit

Both computers have МТ 5 674, the quotes were automatically loaded by the tester starting from zero (I deleted all the history before running the tester), demo account (not Championship one), Expert Advisor code and input parameters are the same.

Watch the inputs and outputs for discrepancies

stringo:
Check the inputs and outputs for discrepancies

I'll be comparing inputs and outputs in the near future.

Here's another problem that I've encountered more than once. Sometimes when I start genetic optimization, the status of processor cores shows authorized and nothing happens further. When I switch to slow complete algorithm cores start working. If you interrupt complete and switch back to fast, cores start working as it should be.

gpwr:

I'll be comparing inputs and outputs in the near future.

Here's another problem that I've encountered more than once. Sometimes when I start genetic optimization, the status of processor cores shows authorized and nothing happens further. When I switch to slow complete algorithm cores start working. If you interrupt complete and switch back to fast, the cores work as they should.

There used to be such a bug and it was related to adding/removing agents "on the fly", i.e. during optimization. I don't know, maybe it's back.

Comrades, how can I find out the ID of the currently active chart in the program?

ChartID() returns the id of the chart on which the program is running, and if I have switched to another one.

The CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE event does not return parameters, and even if it will give the id, it will be used only when I switch from or to the chart on which the program is running.

Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / События клиентского терминала
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / События клиентского терминала
  • www.mql5.com
Программы MQL5 / События клиентского терминала - Документация по MQL5

Good afternoon, there is a problem with the terminal with the latest Build 674, everything works correctly on Build 655.

There is a Zig-Zag indicator in several levels. There is one function with data filling, the input is data of previous call:

Here is an example:

// Calculation of a bar ZigZag

ZigZag0(open,high,low,close,HighBuffer,LowBuffer,sizeBreakdown,totalBars);

//Calculate ZigZag of the first level

//ZigZag1(open,high,low,close,time,HighBuffer1,LowBuffer,LowBuffer,totalBars,sizeBreakdown,1);

i.e. these arrays lend themselves to the following function, etc.

Before this update, everything worked fine, but now only the first function works fine. the rest of the levels are not rendered.

I already double-checked everything, i also looked at last build, but i don't think anything was changed that could break my indicator. I have not been able to fix it yet.

I would be very grateful for any help.

Reason: