Is it possible to Online on 3 different Computer with 1 Account ?

Hi, I want to asked how to online 1 Account on for example 3 different computer? I am on indonesia and there are a lot of problems like No Power, Bad Connection, heat, etc.

I tried before to Run 1 Account on two different connection on two different place, ant the result my EA is making 2 open order, While it suppose to be only 1 open??

Is there anyone that had a same problem like me?

need advise, thank you

Files:

/*

I've done it once. I run two computers using same account and same EA. The problem is thateach computer is running an instance of the EA independently (without coordination), which results in trades duplication.

In order to adequately handle the situation, I specifed distinct "time windows" in which each computer could trade. Let's say that EA1 is in computer1, and EA2 is in computer2 (they are the same EA, but in distinct computers).

In each EA, you add the following code:

//EA1

if(Seconds()>2 && Seconds()<28)

{

// code to place the trade here

}

//EA2

if(Seconds()>32 && Seconds()<58)

{

// code to place the trade here

}

the time between 28-32, in which neither EA1 and EA2 is working, is important. For instance, when EA2 decides to place a trade precisely at the second 27, it might need some seconds to complete the operation. Only then EA1 can run using an updated context with newer trade in it, so able to avoid duplication. The same applies between interval 58 and 2.

If course, you can apply this "time window" for more than 2 computers.

kieruwin wrote >>

Hi, I want to asked how to online 1 Account on for example 3 different computer? I am on indonesia and there are a lot of problems like No Power, Bad Connection, heat, etc.

I tried before to Run 1 Account on two different connection on two different place, ant the result my EA is making 2 open order, While it suppose to be only 1 open??

Is there anyone that had a same problem like me?

need advise, thank you

I am not sure I understand your question. You want to run the Same EA in 2 different computers? You want the EA to trade that way?

If you want the EA to open separate set of trades, you could have different magic no in the 2 EAs and it would allow them to manage their trades accordingly inspite of operating in one account while from 2 PCs.

Or just leave the EA running only on the reliable platform.

And use the unreliable platform just to sign on and monitor the account from time to time.

CB

abstract_mind wrote >>

I will try it, Thank you very much

Kent wrote >>

I am not sure I understand your question. You want to run the Same EA in 2 different computers? You want the EA to trade that way?

If you want the EA to open separate set of trades, you could have different magic no in the 2 EAs and it would allow them to manage their trades accordingly inspite of operating in one account while from 2 PCs.

The problem is if computer 1 is down, there is still computer 2 that online and continue the work of my EA. So it would be only 1 EA on 1 Account.

cloudbreaker wrote >>

Or just leave the EA running only on the reliable platform.

And use the unreliable platform just to sign on and monitor the account from time to time.

CB

Thats why i connot sure which is reliable, sometime i check the connection is fine, and go to sleep, on the morning i had 3 hours of lost connection.

kieruwin:

Thats why i connot sure which is reliable, sometime i check the connection is fine, and go to sleep, on the morning i had 3 hours of lost connection.

If you're saying both platforms are unreliable, another option would be to pay a small fee to a hosting service. Then your EA would be reliably hosted, and you could sign on and monitor from wherever you want. CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

If you're saying both platforms are unreliable, another option would be to pay a small fee to a hosting service. Then your EA would be reliably hosted, and you could sign on and monitor from wherever you want. CB

Need more info My Friend, i am new to Hosting, maybe you can give me some link? Is it work like Remote Desktop (PC to PC) on windows?

Can hosted run on windows? I heard they only for web.

Thank you.

kieruwin:

Need more info My Friend, i am new to Hosting, maybe you can give me some link? Is it work like Remote Desktop (PC to PC) on windows?

Can hosted run on windows? I heard they only for web.

Thank you.

There are many companies who offer a hosting service.

Depending upon the company, you can get pretty much anything hosted (unless it runs on VMS, PrimeOS, NonStop etc although even those you'd probably find somewhere) - Win32 apps are hosters' bread and butter

What normally happens is that you tell them:

- what OS version you need, and any specific hardening config etc.

- what memory and disk footprint you will use

- network bandwidth requirements

- backup requirements

- availability/failover requirements

- etc - basically what we call "NFRs" or "Non Functional Requirements"

They will then provide you with that service for an agreed monthly cost.

You will remotely manage your platform using something like Remote Desktop, Citrix Metaframe, PC Anywhere, VNC, GoToMyPC, LogMeIn etc.

I'm not going to give you any suggestions to the actual companies to use as these vary from country to country.

But 2 bits of advice I would offer are:

- If your EA is very time sensitive, then choose a hoster who is close to your broker to minimise network latency

- Use a generic hoster rather than a broker-based hosting service - MT4 instances are easy to install and manage and you don't want to have any "interested parties" decompile your ex4 if they notice it to be successful

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

There are many companies who offer a hosting service.

Depending upon the company, you can get pretty much anything hosted (unless it runs on VMS, PrimeOS, NonStop etc although even those you'd probably find somewhere) - Win32 apps are hosters' bread and butter

What normally happens is that you tell them:

- what OS version you need, and any specific hardening config etc.

- what memory and disk footprint you will use

- network bandwidth requirements

- backup requirements

- availability/failover requirements

- etc - basically what we call "NFRs" or "Non Functional Requirements"

They will then provide you with that service for an agreed monthly cost.

You will remotely manage your platform using something like Remote Desktop, Citrix Metaframe, PC Anywhere, VNC, GoToMyPC, LogMeIn etc.

I'm not going to give you any suggestions to the actual companies to use as these vary from country to country.

But 2 bits of advice I would offer are:

- If your EA is very time sensitive, then choose a hoster who is close to your broker to minimise network latency

- Use a generic hoster rather than a broker-based hosting service - MT4 instances are easy to install and manage and you don't want to have any "interested parties" decompile your ex4 if they notice it to be successful

CB

CB has given great tips as usual:)

I saw one recent add about one major fx broker, who started offering mt4 offer free Hosting in their servers if you meet certain requirements. Try them.

Reason: