Errors, bugs, questions - page 520

marketeer:

... zorder changes the order of selection and visibility as it would never occur to anyone to select something that is not normally visible.

There. Exactly. Only visibility priority is still missing for OBJPROP_ZORDER property.

vspexp:
as of today 16.09.2011 I have 496 build/dated 25.08.11/ and supposedly 507 is already available - why is it not getting updated in time?
What server are you connected to? Which access point? Has the terminal been restarted?

build 507.

Compared to the pre-builds, it takes a very long time for remote agents to connect.

Good afternoon all. question on mt5

I had an error when testing any EA (and standard ones in the terminal folder).

2011.09.16 14:34:38     Core 1  tester agent authorization error

I updated my MT5 build 507 (my trading robot Alpari) and it still does not work for any currency pair.

I deleted and restarted quotes database but nothing.

Is it really DC Alpari that cause authorization error? Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------

And special thanks to developers in the new build on XP

terminal starts faster than MT4 and closes fast

That's great, thank you!

Files:
41feptc980.JPG  147 kb

Im_hungry:

I had an error when testing any Expert Advisor (and standard ones from the terminal folder)

I updated my MT5 build 507 (Alpari) and it still does not work on any pair.

Please advise, does MetaTester.exe (or MetaTester64.exe) appear in the task manager when you start testing?

Does it run a visual test?

stringo:

Please tell me if the process MetaTester.exe (or MetaTester64.exe) appears in the Task Manager when you start testing?

Does it run a visual test?

Yes there is in the task manager MetaTester.exe

I did not use visual, now I tried it and it is the same

Also downloaded the terminal from the site and nothing (XP sp2).

What's interesting on Seven (Wind 7) everything works, so I'll try reinstalling XP,

I will let you know if it works or not. Thanks!

Im_hungry:

Yes there is in the dispatcher Metasetter.exe

I did not use a visual one, now I tried it and it's the same

Also downloaded the terminal from the site and nothing (XP sp2).

What's interesting on Seven (Wind 7) everything works, so I'll try reinstalling XP,

I will let you know later if it worked or not. Thank you!

Better write a detailed request to the service desk. Also interested in the tester agent logs

Also try running MetaTester.exe manually, without parameters

Function TimeCurrent() returns value of MqlDateTime structure day_of_week=5 on Saturday,
and in documentation
"intday_of_week;// day of week (0-Sunday, 1-Monday, ...,6-Saturday)"

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура даты
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура даты
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура даты - Документация по MQL5

crOss:

The TimeCurrent() function returns the value of MqlDateTime structure day_of_week=5 on Saturday,
and in the documentation
"intday_of_week;// day of week (0-Sunday, 1-Monday, ...,6-Saturday)"

Use TimeTradeServer() function. And it will be Saturday.))

Once again I ask you to fix the time in MT5 - last week (12-16.9.2011) is represented with normal GMT+1, but the previous week (5-9.9.2011) is represented with GMT+0.
Reason: