Errors, bugs, questions - page 514

PapaYozh:
My IE6 does not allow on this site to insert pictures, links, videos, etc. I.e. there is no button bar when entering a post. And when replying there is no quote of the original post. If you click "Edit", it also doesn't copy the corrected message into the edit window.

The MQL5 forum in iE6 is forced to work in mobile browser mode. There is limited functionality there.

alexvd, does MT honestly believe that visitors to the site will rush to change the software to be able to populate the content?

PapaYozh:
alexvd, does MT honestly think that site visitors will rush to change the software to be able to populate content?
IE 6 has long been a pariah, it's not used for content layout.

PapaYozh:
alexvd, does MT honestly believe that site visitors will rush to change the software to be able to populate content?

We absolutely think it's not worth it for the vanishingly small number of users on IE6 to make sites that don't use modern and user-friendly features.

Not to be rude, but there's no point in seriously talking about full-featured support for IE6 in 2011. No need to show the percentages of IE6, everyone knows them. This is a principled and deliberate decision.

We've implemented normal and acceptable functionality for IE6 users and that's enough.

Here is the code section - searching of deals from the history:

count = HistoryDealsTotal( );

for( index = count - 1; index >= 0; index-- )
{
  deal_ticket = HistoryDealGetTicket( index );

deal_entry = HistoryDealGetInteger( deal_ticket, DEAL_ENTRY );
  if( deal_entry != DEAL_ENTRY_OUT )
  {
    continue;
  }

deal_magic = ( ulong )HistoryDealGetInteger( deal_ticket, DEAL_MAGIC );
}

When you try to get a magic number - 0 (zero) is returned. Although the deal is in the history. Its ticket is obtained correctly through the HistoryDealGetTicket and is equal to the ticket of the deal in the history in the terminal.

Maybe, what I'm doing wrong?

The peculiarity is that the deal was opened by the Expert Advisor through a pending order and was closed manually. Doesn't this reset the magician to zero?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Question: Is there any way to change and set the candle opening time or is this hardwired? Thank you in advance.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5

Andrei01:
Question: Is there any way to change and set the candle opening time or is this hardwired? Thanks in advance.
No, you cannot change the timezone yourself.

Dima_S:

The peculiarity is that the trade was opened by EA through a pending order and closed manually. Isn't the magician reset in this case?

The deal is alive only at the moment of transaction, so nothing can change/zero. Do you mean the closing order magik? A manual trade does not give a magic number to the orders as well as to the trades on the basis of which the orders are placed.

Question: From which section can I download the MQL5 handbook as a chm or pdf file? The link https://www.mql5.com/files/docs/mql5_russian.chm works, but which section should I download it from? It used to be from the Documentation section, but now it's just online documentation.

Dima_S:

Here is the code fragment - searching of deals from the history:

When you try to get a magic number - 0 (zero) is returned. Although the deal is in the history. Its ticket is obtained correctly through the HistoryDealGetTicket and is equal to the ticket of the deal in the history in the terminal.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

The peculiarity is that the deal was opened by the Expert Advisor through a pending order and was closed manually. Doesn't that reset the magician to zero?

As I understand it, before obtaining the properties of a specific deal, you need to select it using HistoryDealSelect

The HistoryDealSelect

It selects the deal in the history for further access to it through the appropriate functions. Returns true if the function completes successfully. Returns false when the function fails. To get the information about the error, you need to call the GetLastError() function.

boolHistoryDealSelect(
ulong ticket// transaction ticket
);

Parameters

ticket

[in] Ticket

Returned value

Returns true if successful, otherwise false.

Reason: