Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 183

Thanks, I'm trying, but it's not working. And if the terminal is subscribed to trading signals, will the EA work?

Egorka:

And if the terminal is subscribed to trading signals, will the EA work?

It is better not to experiment, as the signals need to be synchronised to broadcast properly.

How can I unsubscribe from previously subscribed signals now?

Egorka:
How can I unsubscribe from previously subscribed signals now?

See FAQ on the Signals service

Do I have to cancel my Signal subscription at the same place I signed up for it?
You can unsubscribe to a Signal either online at https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals in section "My Subscriptions" or directly from the terminal: see MetaTrader 5 Help → User Interface → Tools → Signals: Unsubscribe from a Signal. If you had a paid subscription, the reserved subscription amount will be deducted from your account at the moment you unsubscribe as payment.

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Good afternoon, everyone. Please advise a newcomer.

I have subscribed to a trading account. Should the funds in my account be the same as in the account from which the signals are copied? Or the lots will be opened proportionally to my account?

In general, what should I do next, except for the fact that my computer should be on?

Please don't throw stones for questions that may be silly for you)))

ValeraY:

Good afternoon, everyone. Please advise a newcomer.

I have subscribed to a trading account. Should the funds in my account be the same as in the account from which the signals are copied? Or the lots will be opened proportionally to my account?

In general, what should I do next, except to keep my computer on?

Please don't throw stones at me for questions that may be silly for you)))

Refer to FAQ on the Signals service, your question is answered there and elsewhere.

Simply put, everything is calculated automatically in the terminal. However, I advise to experiment with free signals on demo accounts, since much becomes clear without any FAQ.

Indicators can use their handles as handles for other indicators. By default, these are zero buffers (from what I understand). What to do with next buffers of indicators like MACD, Stochastic, RVI, ADX, ... which have several numbers of buffers each.

Please tell me how to substitute the 1st Stochastic indicator buffer number(1 - SIGNAL_LINE) in the iMA? After all, CopyBuffer, where the indicator buffer number is inserted, is located below.

input int ma_p = 1; //

double ind[]; //

{ int indStochasticHandle = iStochastic(_Symbol,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH); // iStochastic indicator handle

indHandle = iMA(_Symbol,0,ma_ind_p,0,0,indStochasticHandle);} // (0 - MAIN_LINE) Stochastic handle substituted into iMA

}

if( indHandle==INVALID_HANDLE )

{Alert ("Indicator handle creation failed, error code: ",GetLastError()," ; ");

return(-1);}

ArraySetAsSeries(ind, true);

{if(CopyBuffer(indHandle,0,0,100,ind)<=0) //-

{Print ("Failed to copy data from Indicator , error code : ",GetLastError()," ; ");

return; }}

//Further trade conditions.

Reshetov:

See the FAQ on the Signals service for the answer to your question and more.

Simply put, everything is calculated automatically in the terminal. But to make it even clearer, I advise to experiment on demo accounts with free signals - much becomes clear without any FAQ.

Thank you very much.

rosomah:

Indicators can use their handles as handles for other indicators. By default, these are zero buffers (from what I understand). What to do with next buffers of indicators like MACD, Stochastic, RVI, ADX, ... which have several numbers of buffers each.

Please tell me how to substitute the 1st Stochastic indicator buffer number(1 - SIGNAL_LINE) in iMA? After all, CopyBuffer, where the indicator buffer number is inserted, is located below.

input int ma_p = 1; //

double ind[]; //

{ int indStochasticHandle = iStochastic(_Symbol,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH); // iStochastic indicator handle

indHandle = iMA(_Symbol,0,ma_ind_p,0,0,indStochasticHandle);} // (0 - MAIN_LINE) Stochastic handle substituted into iMA

}

if( indHandle==INVALID_HANDLE )

{Alert ("Indicator handle creation failed, error code: ",GetLastError()," ; ");

return(-1);}

ArraySetAsSeries(ind, true);

{if(CopyBuffer(indHandle,0,0,100,ind)<=0) //-

{Print ("Failed to copy data from Indicator , error code : ",GetLastError()," ; ");

return; }}

//Further trade conditions.

In the stochastics help:

"...Note

Buffer numbers: 0 - MAIN_LINE, 1 - SIGNAL_LINE..."

So the CopyBuffer will look like this:

{if(CopyBuffer(indHandle,1,0,100,ind)<=0) //-

{Print ("Не удалось скопировать данные из индикатора Indicator, код ошибки: ",GetLastError()," ; ");

return; }}
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iStochastic
Документация по MQL5: Технические индикаторы / iStochastic
  • www.mql5.com
Технические индикаторы / iStochastic - Документация по MQL5

barabashkakvn:

In the stochastic reference:

"...Note

Buffer numbers: 0 - MAIN_LINE, 1 - SIGNAL_LINE... "

So, CopyBuffer will look like this:

If I put after indHandle = iMA(_Symbol,0,ma_ind_p,0,0,indStochasticHandle);
{if(CopyBuffer(indHandle,1,0,100,ind)<=0) //-

the compiler will find - 0, because iMA has only zero buffer. The above handle is not taken into account.

To rephrase my question, - what do I need to do to get a stochastic handle with buffer-1 into iMA? What action needs to be done between these two lines.

{ int indStochasticHandle = iStochastic(_Symbol,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH); // handle of iStochastic indicator

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

indHandle = iMA(_Symbol,0,ma_ind_p,0,0,indStochasticHandle);} //

Reason: