Errors, bugs, questions - page 285

How do I set the height of the chart subwindow? if a function or only through a template?

To the developers: in the SymbolsTotal(true) tester, it always gives a result of 1. Is this supposed to be the case?

Lizar:

To the developers: in the SymbolsTotal(true) tester, it always gives a result of 1. Is this supposed to be the case?

The tester simulates its own 'Market Watch'. Initially, there is only one instrument there, which is used for testing. It is added automatically. We have to add all other tools we need for testing to OnInite by ourselves using the instruction :

bool  SymbolSelect(
   string  name,       // имя символа
   bool    select      // включить или выключить
   );

Valmars:

LS 0 Test (EURUSD,H1) 16:17:28 2011.01.01 00:00:00 Init
CG 0 Test (EURUSD,H1) 16:17:28 2011.01.01 00:00:00 Total 59 instruments available:
RR 0 Test (EURUSD,H1) 16:17:28 2011.01.01 00:00:00 Selected symbols in 'Market Watch: 12
DS 0 Test (EURUSD,H1) 16:17:28 2011.01.01 00:00:00 Working on EURUSD AUDUSD EURGBP USDCAD USDJPY GBPJPY EURAUD EURCHF GBPCHF USDCHF EURJPY
QN 0 Test (EURUSD,H1) 16:17:28 2011.01.01 00:00:00 End Init
Документация по MQL5: Получение рыночной информации / SymbolSelect
Документация по MQL5: Получение рыночной информации / SymbolSelect
  • www.mql5.com
Получение рыночной информации / SymbolSelect - Документация по MQL5

Valmars:

The tester simulates its own 'Market Overview'. Initially, the only instrument there is the one on which we are testing. It is added automatically. The rest of the tools we need for testing we have to add to OnInite ourselves using the instructions :

It's a pity if that's all it is. I wanted to avoid binding of the Expert Advisor's code to concrete tools. I wanted to do synchronization with the terminal Market Watch.

Lizar:
It's a pity if that's all it is. I just wanted to avoid a strict binding of the Expert Advisor code to specific instruments. I wanted to make synchronization with the terminal 'Market Watch'.
Actually, it's probably not necessary to select symbols in 'Market Watch', the tester itself should switch on instruments, on which trades are made, though I haven't checked it.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

There is an error in the documentation, the"Accelerator Oscillator" indicator creation methodhas an extra parameter for volume type. Apparently it came here from"Accumulation/Distribution"indicator creation method.

Sometimes there is an error in the test report!

Folder: ...\tester\cache

File: *.XML

How the error appears:

<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">200</Data></Cell>.
<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">200</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">PџCЂßCЃP°RґRєR°</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">20</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="N<Row>

<Cell ss:StyleID="ce1"><Data ss:Type="Number">-8009.1700</Data></Cell>

As it should be:

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">PџCЂßCЃP°RґRєR°</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">20</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">10</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">12</Data></Cell>
<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">ac66009e47950e1c4987ea2c6c0d223c</Data></Cell>
</Row>
<Row>
<Cell ss:StyleID="ce1"><Data ss:Type="Number">-8009.1700</Data></Cell>

Oh, and I'd also like to add.

When retesting, if the previous test file is not deleted.

then the new data is written on top of the previous data and a tail of old data remains.

Example:

<Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1265cc0ca402677af1284aa1569018af</Data></Cell>
</Row>
</Table>
</Worksheet>
</Workbook>

<Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">583</Data></Cell>

Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileDelete
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileDelete
  • www.mql5.com
Файловые операции / FileDelete - Документация по MQL5

Lizar:

Yes, only one symbol in the market overview is selected by default in the test. If you want more, you can add them via SymbolSelect()

Valmars:
It is displayed in the tab 'History/Order', And what do you think is equal to stop-loss and take-profit in the order, which the server closes the position when the stop is triggered? You are looking at the exact parameters of the orders.

Read my post with the picture again, maybe you'll understand... The developers seem to understand the situation. All positions have stop and take profit!!! But in the S/L and T/P fields of History->Orders report is empty... in all and always.

and there should be these values there, not only the stops and takeovers that triggered, but also those that were set for the positions. How am I supposed to know if a stop was set or not? Should I analyze dozens of pages of the log?

Reason: