Help to upgrade to MetaTrader 5 without loss - page 18

Hayk:

Who is not difficult, please rewrite, this very necessary indicator ATR_the_bat on mql5 ...

Files:

Hi mql5 experts. If there are still enthusiasts out there, it would be nice to make an indicator for 5 like this https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10722. Thanks in advance

SEVER11:

Hi mql5 experts. If there are still enthusiasts out there, it would be nice to make an indicator for 5 like this https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10722. Thanks in advance.
see. Trading sessions indicator

Please re-do the attached indicator in mql5. The indicator seems to be simple, but I'm confused with buffer indexing in my head. I can't find it in my user manual.

Gentlemen, I am very used to this Expert Advisor in MT4. If you have seen a similar one for MT5, please give me a link. If you don't already have one, please re-do it for 5. If I could substitute pairs in the input parameters, it would be much more functional. I am grateful in advance.

Visually on the chart it looks like this.

Files:

nei:

I hope a lot of people have got the hang of MT5 programming.

Unfortunately not everyone can grasp the wisdom of programming.

Since the time of MT4 there have been good indicators developed. I think someone would like to transfer them to the MT5 platform

Hopefully, they will find help in this respect here

I am attaching the file with indicators, which we would like to transfer to MT5

Hi. I didn't have these indicators in my arsenal even on MT4. Can you tell me briefly the specifics, which currency pairs and on which timeframes .Thanks for the quick reply.

iTC:

Gentlemen, I am very used to this Expert Advisor in MT4. If you have seen a similar one for MT5, please give me a link. If you don't already have one, please re-do it for 5. If I could substitute pairs in the input parameters, it would be much more functional. I am grateful in advance.

Visually on the chart it looks like this.

Hi. And what is the essence of this indicator. When it signals an entry into the market, I understand the currency pairs, but the essence is not clear.Thank you.

kapriznica37:
Hi. What is the essence of this indicator. When it signals to enter the market, I understand the currency pairs, but the essence is not clear.
It shows which currencies are stronger and which are weaker. For example, if the EUR bar is higher than the CAD, then at the moment it is better to buy the EUR for the CAD, and not vice versa. A very useful thing for trading on shallow periods. You do not need to trade against the high bar. The higher the bar, the stronger the currency. If a currency's bar is lower than all other currencies, it indicates that the currency is currently the weakest and should be discarded.

iTC:
It shows which currency is now stronger and which is weaker. ... ... useful for trading on small periods. ...
how is the exit constructed? by the bars as well? i have a similar trading idea myself, that's why i am interested in it

vspexp:
а как построен выход? тоже по столбикам? у меня самого похожая торг.идея потому интересуюсь.

Both entry and exit are initiated by the trader, not the expert. But at the moment of entering and exiting you should look at the bars. Whether they support the trader's desire to do something. I added an alert when one of the bars was below 2 and the second one was above 7. It worked very well. Now it's very uncomfortable without it.
Reason: