[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 119

tau34 >> :
How many EAs can work on one thermal?

In MT, I don't know the limit, pretty much on the number of open charts, how many the machine will pull. Tried within two dozen myself.

Additional limitations: if there are several identical EAs on the same symbols, they will "jostle" in a thread, sending simultaneous signals and causing an error.

Gentlemen, I would like to use a stop loss as a horizontal line for MT4, which can be moved on the chart, using it as a trailing stop. I would be grateful for any information. Thank you in advance.

GGeoZ >> :
Gentlemen, I would like to use a stop loss as a horizontal line for MT4 that can be moved on the chart, using it as a trailing stop...

Here.

Granit77, thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

GGeoZ

Please tell me why my "GlobalVariableSet()" function doesn't work.

int init()   {    Alert("Эксперт запущен");           return;   } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int start()   {   double Ed    ;   double Price=Bid;    GlobalVariableSet(Ed, Price);    Alert("EURUSD равно ", Ed);   return;   } //----------------------------------------------------------------+ int deinit()   {   Alert("Эксперт выгружен");   return;   }

It comes up with this:

Drugoy писал(а) >>

It outputs this:

double GlobalVariableGet( string name)
Returns the value of an existing global variable or 0 in case of an error. Call GetLastError() to get the error information.

double Price=Close[0];  
GlobalVariableSet("Ed", Price);  
Alert("EURUSD равно ", GlobalVariableGet("Ed"));

Drugoy >> :

It's like this:

Because its first parameter should be a string, not a double

StatBars писал(а) >>

double GlobalVariableGet( string name)
Returns value of existing global variable or 0 in case of error. Call GetLastError() to get error information.

Thank you very much, it worked.

What's the fucking worst part of EUR/USD?!?

for you, the one that hasn't yet been painted

Reason: