Wishes for MT5 - page 89

In the Trade Request Structure section of the documentation, it would be a good idea to add information on the options for sending a trade request for a type such as Exchange Execution.

turn on the market....

alksii:
turn on the market....
You can't yet. Big responsibility. Needs to be well debugged. ))

I would like to be able to stretch the EA properties window to the full height of the monitor. This is such a small wish. ))

To the developers

I would like to open the possibility to trade on gold and silver. I wanted to register an account for them in Alpari, but the server is not available there at all.

Please make drag and drop objects like in MT4 , there you can avoid dragging cursor to selection e.g. a fibo grid, but here you have to hit pixel directly, that prevents me from fast working. Thanks a lot!

Maximum:
Please make drag and drop objects like in MT4 , there you can avoid dragging cursor to selection e.g. a fibo grid, but here you have to hit pixel directly, that prevents me from fast working. Thanks a lot !
I just checked, the grip is quite wide.

I have an insta mt5 and compared to mt 4 it has a narrow grip from a tablet, it's hard to stretch the fibo grid and stuff like that.

Maximum:

I have an insta mt5 and compared to mt 4 it has a narrow grip from a tablet, it's hard to stretch the fibo grid and stuff like that.

Releases may be different (broker decides which one suits him best) but in general all mt5 variants are the same.

You can hook up any DC/broker to your local terminal (usually the latest build).

Maximum:
Please make drag and drop objects like in MT4 , there was no need to precisely place cursor on selection, eg. a fibo grid, but here I have to hit the pixel, that prevents the fastest work . Thanks a lot!

Adjust the magnetization.

Ctrl+O --> Objects --> Magnetization

Reason: